IMG_0777.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Thanks! I had fun playing with shadow and light -- we had a nice sunny afternoon yesterday.

For some reason It took a while for your photo to load so I was waiting to see your gal.....

Ah, yay, I was right, then, in thinking that I was seeing your guy, master of concealment that he is!! That's exactly where I thought he was..... Cool!!!

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Methinks I'll be seeing some similar scenes to this tomorrow and Monday, if our weather predictions are correct. Nice capture!!

However, did you mix this up with a reply to SS in another subforum and thread?
No it ws a reply about wobbly tables in cafes and bars. I have been known to fix the problem with a folded up beer coater or two.

_DSC6269.jpg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
No it ws a reply about wobbly tables in cafes and bars. I have been known to fix the problem with a folded up beer coater or two.

View attachment 3216

Yes, I realize that -- but my point was your reply to her was in the wrong thread, as it had nothing to do with the photo you were sharing in this thread. She doesn't usually participate in this thread.

All that aside, yep, I've also done that coasters-and-a-wobbly table trick and it does work wonders, absolutely!

Top Bottom
1 2