Site Donor
Reaction score
54E749A3-D11B-468B-8BAF-7758BFB6EA24.jpeg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Isn't there more snow by now usually?

Actually that's the most snow I've seen in that area for quite a while. Picture was taken at the freeway turnoff to our cabin about 3 hours south of SF. I have a cousin who lives in the Boston area and I'll just say when we exchange winter pictures there's a noticeable difference. ;)

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Actually that's the most snow I've seen in that area for quite a while. Picture was taken at the freeway turnoff to our cabin about 3 hours south of SF. I have a cousin who lives in the Boston area and I'll just say when we exchange winter pictures there's a noticeable difference. ;)
It's a great shot. Those hills are really beautiful right now over there and I'm hoping to get some shots before things turn brown again.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
The other day when I went out to do the initial clearing-off of snow from my car, I was midway through the process when it occurred to me that I should have taken a few photos, so I went back in the house and grabbed the iPhone. Snapped off a few photos, got back to work on the car. While shooting, I had noticed this intriguing pattern created by shadows, light and the partial snow removal, and of course this was an image to process and share..... Anyone else see a mysterious figure in there? :)

Shadowy Figure.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2