Photo of the Day - June 2021

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Darkness gently settles over the lake and lights come on......

Evening Falls on the Lake.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
This really IS a photo of the day, since I shot it with the iPhone while waiting for the ophthalmologist to come into the exam room.... Normally one is sitting in there in the dark due to having their eyes dilated, but in my situation, no need for dilation, so the room was light and I could study the fascinating tools of the trade:

Caring for the Eyes.jpeg

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
This really IS a photo of the day, since I shot it with the iPhone while waiting for the ophthalmologist to come into the exam room.... Normally one is sitting in there in the dark due to having their eyes dilated, but in my situation, no need for dilation, so the room was light and I could study the fascinating tools of the trade:

View attachment 5966
Thats cool.

Here's one I shot this evening.
_DSC7248.jpg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Ooh, daisies! I love them! Nicely done, lovely bokeh!

Yeah, sitting there alone in the room with that fascinating equipment, how could I resist grabbing the iPhone and firing off a shot or two?! LOL! Once home I tossed the results into DXO PhotoLab 4 and then decided that this would look better with a B&W treatment so did that in Silver Efex Pro and to be artsy added the frame as well....

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Ooh, daisies! I love them! Nicely done, lovely bokeh!

Yeah, sitting there alone in the room with that fascinating equipment, how could I resist grabbing the iPhone and firing off a shot or two?! LOL! Once home I tossed the results into DXO PhotoLab 4 and then decided that this would look better with a B&W treatment so did that in Silver Efex Pro and to be artsy added the frame as well....
I think I'd have done the same! The backlighting was too nice to be able to resist! I had to go grab my camera.

Top Bottom
1 2