IMG_2906.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Alfred again standing on the base of the fountain -- captured this image the day before the lake maintenance folks came along and finally got the fountain running properly again so now it's absolutely gushing and Alfred will probably be looking for another site in which to stand and watch for fish...... We need the extra energy of the water in motion, though, to try and combat the algae which has been trying to sneakily form and cause unpleasant issues.

Alfred on His Fountain Base.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Some of the photos I've shot this week so far aren't really for public consumption -- the condition in which a tenant in the condo unit below mine left the unit, even after at least making an attempt at cleaning the place up..... Also most people aren't going to be thrilled at seeing photos of the invasive weeds which are taking over the small garden area in front of the building next to mine. Nonetheless, today I got back to shooting things for my own pleasure and experimenting:

Got a new fisheye lens recently so today was the time to finally get the chance to play with it a little, and then added more interest to the image by playing around in Nik Collection's Silver Efex to get an interesting B&W take on this. The lens is ultra-wide at 11mm, a non-circular fisheye, and I quickly realized that I need to be careful when shooting with it. Had to crop this image to get my leg and foot out of the scene!

Warping Reality.jpg

D

Deleted member 199

The sky was pretty spectacular this evening - got quite windy, and some thunder/lightning in the distance, with a few drops of rain just after I took this.

801CA179-92E7-40F2-AE0C-B4ABF7C768DB_1_105_c.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2