Reaction score
Horsetail.jpg

Horsetail

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Follow-up photo facing the other direction :)

We live, ummm, right out there in the distance :D

Kind of cool you can see the intracoastal and the ocean, gives you a sense of the sliver of land we inhabit. You can also see the color of the water change out on the horizon (on the right).

IMG_1446_1920.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
This isn't really that great of a photo, just thought it would be fun to provide some perspective on "the bridge" I've mentioned a few a times above (this is facing east):

67588218158__BFDBE1DB-CBA5-484C-A428-2D3EFD376B69_1920.jpg

If you run/walk all the way to the end of the sidewalk on the other side, starting from the marina on the west side, that's about a mile, so it's easy to get in 2 miles just doing over and back :)

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
And this is sort of interesting, on the other/east side, there's a little parking area, and kind of a park-ish space, that has a wooden walkway that loops down and under the bridge and over to the other side (that's the new hotels, Publix and whatnot), and they have a couple of bench/art overlooks, this one is facing north, the houses you can see in post #22 (this is from "behind" them):

IMG_1444_1920.jpg

mollyc

seeker of light
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
Hahaha, I just realized my profile location is what it is ... :ROFLMAO:

Florida, specifically the St. Augustine area. I was on that bridge basically looking the direction of the arrow :)

View attachment 14530
My MIL lives in Atlantic Beach, so just up the road from you a bit. But our family vacations in NC almost every summer (we bop around different beach towns) and there is always an intracoastal waterway somewhere we are!

• Love
Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2