mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
i-TVLsQ2L-X3.jpg

the broken f100 + portra 400. no, i didn't use a tilt shift lens, this was with a regular 35mm, but it shows how the focusing plane was messed up in this particular body.

Jumpthesnark

Reaction score
Main Camera
Canon
220625-IBsunset_006.jpg

The “Banner Art” sculpture by John Banks in Imperial Beach, Calif., at sunset. You can only see the letters spell the word "art" from a certain angle - from anywhere else the sculpture just looks like some wavy red tubes. I'll post another photo tomorrow that shows the sculpture from a different angle.

Canon 5D MkIV, Canon EF 70-200mm 2.8 lens, 1/500 @ 2.8, ISO 320

Jumpthesnark

Reaction score
Main Camera
Canon
220625-IBsunset_combo.jpg

Here's a diptych of two photos showing different angles of the "Banner Art" sign in Imperial Beach, Calif., as promised yesterday in post #189. Unless you look at them from the correct angle, they're just a bunch of bent red tubes. But like everything else, when you look at them the right way, there's more than first meets the eye.

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
i maybe already shared this as part of a diptych here...not sure. i recently started a new film only ig account, so i am now sharing my digital images at mr and my film images here (mostly...some exceptions will occur over time).

fujica half + ilford hp5 | home dev/scanned

i-rxfjh6v-X2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2