Photo of the Day - March 20201

Status
Not open for further replies.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting looking mushroom! I gather that since you say you didn't see this in person, that you didn't take this photo?
no I wish I looked them up and learned about them. Hey I cant get around I am cripple for a few days and it was too cool to pass.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Wish I knew for sure! He could well have been but hard to tell for sure! It was so nice to see him and his brethren out there scampering around the common grounds area.

A rose for today:

Rose.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this doll I waited 3 years before I got my granddaughter one. I wanted to take her to the booth to pick out the one she liked as are all different but the pandemic killed that.
62675777826__311FC693-D54C-41FE-B305-CAD3603D7F0C.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
these guys have been blooming since the first part fo February with some light fragrance. then we had out Ince/snow storm and they were covered in Ince for a few days. but it sure did not hurt them move and they have Moree fragrance and it has laster longer then it ever has. the Daphne smell fantastic and the fragrance is going about 20 feet.
IMG_2387.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
T has a squirrel related photo project, nabbed this guy from the deck ... mostly just as shot.

View attachment 3968

Oh, I meant to mention for the GearHeads™, that was shot with a D40 and a Nikkor 55-200 zoom, and it was pretty cool, I plugged the camera into the USB-C hub I keep connected to our iPadPro (USB-Mini_to_USB-A), launched photos, device mounted right up, selected a few images for import, *boom*. I had never actually done that with an iPad, it was pretty terrific, and we loaded the one above into PixelMator iPad, fixed a bug with a simple Tools>Repair (I think it was literally a bug on the lens ...), and then I AirDropped the photo directly to the little G's iPhone.

Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2