Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMG_1589.jpeg

The mighty oak.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
Good stuff in here you guys. I need to get my camera out, but my workload and the weather keep conspiring against me.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Been busy the last few days with researching and then buying a new modem (cable company is making changes so my other one would no longer be compatible) and once having done that, decided to research and then buy a new router, too. My beloved Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station has served me well flawlessly for years but I figured that things could change and not for the better, and that since I had to update the modem anyway, might as well update the router. I now have an Alien that has taken up residence in the household! (Amplifi Alien 6). So all of that has had me busy and offline for periods of time during the actual transitions from old to new equipment, too. Anyway, today's offering is an image I shot a few days ago and I am still waiting for it to finally burst into full bloom as a Bearded Iris......

Pointing Upward1.jpeg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
not sure what was going on here. we have a lot of photoshoots by my shop. once saw a girl in a short dress swatting against our loading dock with her knees spread while with a photographer snapping pics in some kind of photo shoot.

IMG_2670.jpg

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Its the fire extinguisher that intrigues me!
we have so many model photoshoots right by my shop. the weirdest one Wass jsut as. was suing into th shop on my bike I noticed one going on at our building a young woman was squatting against the loading dog in a short dress and a photographer was snapping pics of her crotch or at least right in that area while several others looked on.

Top Bottom
1 2