Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Nice shot! Last few times I came into San Francisco, I unfortunately had to Cupertino and didn't get the opportunity to see the bridge - always of the opinion of "next time". Growing up in the UK, the first memory I remember of the bridge was the opening credits of The Streets of San Francisco TV series.
If you ever make your way back let me know and I'll give you a personal tour. Funny you mention The Streets of San Francisco show, I've been re-watching the series over the last few years, great nostalgic TV and the producers were good about showing off the city.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMG_0043.jpeg

kenoh

Muddling on through
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you ever make your way back let me know and I'll give you a personal tour. Funny you mention The Streets of San Francisco show, I've been re-watching the series over the last few years, great nostalgic TV and the producers were good about showing off the city.
Very kind of you. Careful I might take you up on that.

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
An early-morning walk today included a stop & walkabout within a local, neighbourhood community garden - not much to see this year, at this time, compared to previous years, but enjoyed the quiet walk around, shared with a few small birds, and captured some floral sights - haver always loved this plant, and its delicate, spring foliage.

IMG_1043.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2