Not open for further replies.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I'm not much of a landscape shooter but the other evening I noticed how the sun was setting and shining directly on the yellow-orange leaves of the trees behind some of the buildings at the end of the lake, so grabbed the camera and fired off a shot. Actually, I'm glad I did, because that night we had a lot of rain and wind and many of those leaves are now gone.

Autumn Twilight.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I'm not much of a landscape shooter but the other evening I noticed how the sun was setting and shining directly on the yellow-orange leaves of the trees behind some of the buildings at the end of the lake, so grabbed the camera and fired off a shot. Actually, I'm glad I did, because that night we had a lot of rain and wind and many of those leaves are now gone.

View attachment 1105
Well done, this is a great capture.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Well done, this is a great capture.
Thank you! I had stepped out on the deck for some reason and when I saw that scene I knew I had to capture it, and that I had to move quickly, too, as the light was slowly decreasing, Picked up the RX10 M4, which was sitting nearby on a table, and hurried out there to get the shot. I was rather pleased with how it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2