Not open for further replies.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Oh, I didn't post a photo for today, did I? Well, this afternoon I spent a happy time again taking more photos of my new car -- she's a terrific model and very patient while I dance around her looking for interesting angles with which to create abstract images.....

Continental Effect.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Some of you may recognize this guy. I took a lot of his professional photos and managed his website/message board once upon a time before moving down to CA. (just realized I've exceeded my daily photo, sorry @Clix Pix)

matt_r.JPG

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Some of you may recognize this guy. I took a lot of his professional photos and managed his website/message board once upon a time before moving down to CA. (just realized I've exceeded my daily photo, sorry @Clix Pix)

View attachment 955

No harm done on the extra image posted in the same day -- we're not going to be as strict as maybe they are in some other place(s).....

Yes, that guy does look familiar! One of my friends watches the show (or did, I'm not sure if it is still on) -- called "The Little People" or something like that? Some time ago I watched an episode or two with her....

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Something a bit abstract which is not really my thing but the technique is fun, I set the shutter speed to about 1/10 of a second, hold the camera (relatively) still and then zoom out as I snap the shot. So this effect is right out of the camera.

IMG_5084.jpg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Wish I was more of a shutterbug. All mine are with iPhones. I’m too damn lazy to haul gear around. I often admire the results of good cameras from afar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2