Not open for further replies.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Dear members,

Voting phase has started for the Photo Of The Month 1/2022 contest you can start voting NOW.

You have 7 days to vote for the photo(s) you like the most and can award up to 1 vote(s).

Thank you !

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
I saw this and thought, "huh??" The thought flitted through my mind that maybe I was going senile and was fantasizing that Eric had earlier posted that after some consideration on his part, we were not going to do this contest thing after all.... Before I rushed to go find the thread and post that I remembered, I finished reading this thread first. Whew, looks like I remembered something accurately, anyway!

Yeah, for the reasons already discussed in the other thread, this just does not seem like a good thing to be doing here. I think we want to encourage people to share their images because they enjoy taking them and want others to see and enjoy them, too, rather than turning things into a competition where it becomes a member's image pitted against other members' images and this can sometimes lead to bruised feelings or even someone dropping out from posting images at all because they aren't confident about their work and don't feel their images are good enough, so why even bother.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2