Plane carrying Donald Trump made emergency landing in New Orleans after engine failure over Gulf of Mexico

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Close call.

First engine goes out, pilot comes on the radio and says "we will be an hour late". Second engine goes out, pilot comes on the radio and says "we will be another hour late". Third engine goes out, pilot comes on the radio "we will be another hour late".

Trump: "If that fourth engine goes out we'll be up here all day!"

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
"We were up there, and I fly all the time, nobody knows more about flying than I do... in fact, many people are often surprised by just how much I know about planes and flying.... but we were up there, and the engine went out. Then another. And I said to the pilot "You have to stop this, we've got to land this thing safely". And many people said by speaking up I saved our lives. They're saying they've never seen anything like that, how I managed to talk us into a safe landing. They had the situation on the Hudson.. I think the pilot's name was Sully... and they're saying its even more miraculous than that, if you can believe it. But if it wasn't for me, the plane would have went down and that would have been a situation.... that wasn't too good, frankly."

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
"We were up there, and I fly all the time, nobody knows more about flying than I do... in fact, many people are often surprised by just how much I know about planes and flying.... but we were up there, and the engine went out. Then another. And I said to the pilot "You have to stop this, we've got to land this thing safely". And many people said by speaking up I saved our lives. They're saying they've never seen anything like that, how I managed to talk us into a safe landing. They had the situation on the Hudson.. I think the pilot's name was Sully... and they're saying its even more miraculous than that, if you can believe it. But if it wasn't for me, the plane would have went down and that would have been a situation.... that wasn't too good, frankly."
I must admit this was great. The frankly at the end made me spit my tea. 😂

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

The best part is I don't know if this is a real quote, or just you having fun. Now I need to read the attached story. :ROFLMAO:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The best part is I don't know if this is a real quote, or just you having fun. Now I need to read the attached story. :ROFLMAO:

Fabricated based on thousands of other dumb and braggadocios things he’s said.

I swear, I could hear his inflections and see his stupid hand gestures while typing it. I think I have TDS.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Fabricated based on thousands of other dumb and braggadocios things he’s said.

I swear, I could hear his inflections and see his stupid hand gestures while typing it. I think I have TDS.

It was glorious, I read it out loud using my shittest trump voice ... :LOL:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
(CFEFWSG) announced his plans to build a new plane. (Individual-ONE)'s PAC sent an email to his supporters seeking funds for the new plane. "I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone," read the email from (Individual-ONE).

"Do you remember
(ShitGibbon) Force One? Before becoming the greatest President of all time, I traveled the Country in my plane, known as (ShitGibbon) Force One. I have a very important update on my plane, but I need to trust that you won't share it with anyone: my team is building a BRAND NEW (ShitGibbon) Force One. … The construction of this plane has been under wraps … not even the fake news media knows about it and I can't wait to unveil it for everyone to see."

When you see it, look carefully just above and behind the passenger door to see where they painted over the «Аэрофлот».

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score

Why did I read this in his voice? 😂😂😂

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Omigod, that article is comedy gold!

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1501667865547661316/

"If your billionaire savior needs you to pay for his jet maybe he's not being honest about his wealth," wrote Fox News contributor Chris Hahn.​
"Trump is entering televangelist territory at this point," said Derek Martin of the government watchdog group Accountable.US. "I thought this guy was ultra-wealthy?"

And best of all is the plane he’s got now that he hasn’t apparently been able to afford to repair.
Instead, Trump has been using a smaller 1997 Cessna that "isn't his favorite," a Trump confidant told CNN, because it "doesn't have his name on the outside."

I can understand his distress about the Cessna not having his name on the side. How else would Ukrainian-Americans know which plane to shoot at?

Top Bottom
1 2