Political verbal takedowns

U

User.45

I liked this Twitter smackdown by AOC on the QAnon lady....

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1308155423690764289/
This was a self-own by twitter QAnon lady. If you want to insult people, do it in a grammatically correct way or the ridicule will be flipped back to you.

I don't understand BTW, why do republicans think that AOC is dumb?! They could say many things about her, but dumb is none of those, yet that seems to be their fixation.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
This was a self-own by twitter QAnon lady. If you want to insult people, do it in a grammatically correct way or the ridicule will be flipped back to you.

I don't understand BTW, why do republicans think that AOC is dumb?! They could say many things about her, but dumb is none of those, yet that seems to be their fixation.
Considering the nature of the attack the comeback was fitting IMO. Republicans hate her because she speaks her mind and won't take any of their shit, she's like an unfiltered RBG and it's refreshing to see someone stick to those stuffy assholes. If you're going to come at her you better be ready.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1252722338254159872/

U

User.45

Considering the nature of the attack the comeback was fitting IMO. Republicans hate her because she speaks her mind and won't take any of their shit, she's like an unfiltered RBG and it's refreshing to see someone stick to those stuffy assholes. If you're going to come at her you better be ready.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1252722338254159872/
I take it for face value. Carlson used up his credit with me. Not going to increase his clicks.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I remember when QAnon first appeared, they were considered right wing conspiracy theory nuts, but since have become a big bag of Right Wing Shit as sick puppies try to normalize them. :oops:
Trump has legitimized them, just as he has white supremacists. We've fallen a long way in four short years, the best we can hope for is to win the election and let these nutbags crawl back into the woodwork from which they came.

U

User.45

Trump has legitimized them, just as he has white supremacists. We've fallen a long way in four short years, the best we can hope for is to win the election and let these nutbags crawl back into the woodwork from which they came.
A lot of them are in it for the "winning." The moment they start losing they'll deny they every were Trumpists.

Again, my opinion is that today's GOP is unacceptable for someone with a desire for consistent principles.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
A lot of them are in it for the "winning." The moment they start losing they'll deny they every were Trumpists.

Again, my opinion is that today's GOP is unacceptable for someone with a desire for consistent principles.

Some of the folks in Pennsylvania are sure starting to have second thoughts, and a lot of persuasive ads are trying to amp those up in the direction of making 2020 a different ballgame.

Pennsylvania has 20 electoral votes, winner take all. Obama had them by 5.4% in his re-election bid. Then in a season of our discontent, Trump took those 20 EV in Pennsylvania by a slim 0.7% back in 2016...

And now, in another season of far more discontent:

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1318084953385492481/

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Yesterday Sen. Sherrod Brown, a progressive from my state, bitched out the Senate for not wearing face masks, and half a dozen other things. (Click on the photo.)

1B785242-1850-42D4-B9D5-8CD40F53EFDE.jpeg

My man! Preach!

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Umm....

Geraldo Rivera had this idea...
In one of the most bizarre examples of unwavering Trump sycophancy, Fox News correspondent-at-large Geraldo Rivera on Friday suggested naming the COVID-19 vaccine after the president to cheer him up.
Now before you laugh yourself silly at the idea, please know that Brian Williams (MSNBC) agrees with him. Kind of.

“You know, Gerald raises a good point there. It’s possible we just don’t give the president enough credit for his FDR-like devotion to tackling this virus,” MSNBC host Brian Williams sarcastically said on Friday next to images of Trump golfing and not wearing a face mask. “His laser-like focus, his daily devotion, the sympathy he’s forever expressing to the families of the quarter million dead.”

“Even the way the president lectures us in that way to please wear a mask and stop the spread. And he’s always advocated injections. Geraldo may be on to something,” he added.
Masterful sarcasm there, Mr. Williams.

Top Bottom
1 2