Private police force

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
I think Americans having a personal security force at their beck and call might lead to some less-than-optimal outcomes.

And supposedly they were going to partner with the LAPD, but the LAPD refused to comment for the story.

A bit of background from a year ago:

lizkat

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Problematic to say the least...

keepin' it simple.jpg

Stephen.R

Site Champ
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
What sort of “security force” are they talking about?

is this like regular rent a cops, or “private security” companies like Blackwater?

or to put it another way, is this Uber for Paul Blart or Uber for Rambo

Pumbaa

Site Champ
Vaccinated
Reaction score
What sort of “security force” are they talking about?

is this like regular rent a cops, or “private security” companies like Blackwater?

or to put it another way, is this Uber for Paul Blart or Uber for Rambo
Haven’t you noticed? Every “good guy with a gun” is, like, Rambo, and would stop any crime for sure and get you home alive

Seriously though, good question.

I imagine you order security through the app, and if there is a rent-a-cop nearby who’s not busy, or a 2A nut case in range hoping to get to shoot someone, they’ll respond and show up sooner or later. Unless you live in a fancy neighborhood where good tips are to be expected and the “danger” typically is a PoC out jogging, or walking their dog. There you’ll get prompt service.

Kind of like Foodora here I would expect. You can order, but you never know if it will actually get delivered, and if it does it will rarely be in a timely fashion.

Top Bottom