Private School Apologizes For Teacher Who Led Preschoolers In Anti-Biden Chant

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I love that they called it a misunderstanding.

The video obtained by ABC 7 News in Los Angeles shows the unnamed teacher at Turning Point Christian School in Norco asking the 4- and 5-year-olds, “Who’s our president?”
When they answer in unison, “Biden,” the teacher then asks, “What do we want to do with him?”
The students shout back, “We want him out!”

Parent Christina McFadden told ABC 7 the video from the President’s Day lesson was shared through the school’s messaging app, before it was taken down.
Turning Point officials said in a statement to parents that the school was “sorry for any misunderstanding” caused by the video.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Perhaps I’m misunderstanding, but I’m not sure how this is just a misunderstanding.

Schools, public or private, should teach students about the political system and how to view past and present events through a political lens. That said, they have no place in encouraging or indoctrinating students into a partisan political ideology. Teaching students to chant about removing Biden from office, or any politician for that matter, has no educational value and can only be seen as attempt to foist political beliefs upon children. Especially when they’re 4 and 5 years old.

I would imagine public schools would have laws against explicitly promoting political agendas in relation to specific candidates or parties. Private schools might not have quite the same standards.

Top Bottom
1 2