Psaki’s Greatest Hits

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
To know her is to love her. Yes, Jen Psaki pulls no punches when fielding questions from reporters. Please post your favorite Psaki moments. Here’s one in which she asks a reporter for the source of her conspiracy theory. Kind of like asking people on SOME Internet forums for a source… best to give up and move forward after you’ve established that they HAVE no source….

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1390724854043774978/

U

User.45

To know her is to love her. Yes, Jen Psaki pulls no punches when fielding questions from reporters. Please post your favorite Psaki moments. Here’s one in which she asks a reporter for the source of her conspiracy theory. Kind of like asking people on SOME Internet forums for a source… best to give up and move forward after you’ve established that they HAVE no source….

These questions were incredibly stupid... The RW needs to decide whether Kamala's running the show or she's not doing shit. Same thing applies to AOC....There may be a pattern here.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

It seems like Newsmax has opted for the Indiana Jones defense.

U

User.45

I enjoy her. Such a breath of fresh air after her idiot predecessor.
Same here. THough this question was hilariously stupid. *For college* you have to leave your hometown and mingle with people from all over and discuss ideas that keeps humanity engaged for millennia. It does exdoctrinate the youth if the belief system they are bringing from home is heavily reliant on xenophobia.

Last edited by a moderator:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Same here. THough this question was hilariously stupid. *For college* you have to leave your hometown and mingle with people from all over and discuss ideas that keeps humanity engaged for millennia. It does exdoctrinate the youth if the belief system they are bringing from home is heavily reliant on xenophobia.

Plus Tom Cotton is coming from a place where a lot of his electorate still thinks the most dangerous person in the county is a Black boy with a library card.

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I would expect them to get better answers if they stopped asking stupid questions. Even the term "spying" is putting a very misleading spin on it when it doesn't involve an environment with the expectation of privacy.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I see why people like Cruz choose to get obliterated on Twitter by AOC on the regular, but how is this beneficial to this guy?
Do you genuinely believe his mind is able to think one move ahead? From what I can tell, they come to courageously face Terrible Jen the Dragon, and when she melts their swords into puddles, sets the shafts of their lances ablaze and gives them 3rd-degree armor-burns, they return again in hopes that the mace will work. The exacto knife, perhaps. Attack her with a koi! The only other thing one can imagine is that they seek martyrdom, but their dispatch is consistently so ignominious that it is clear that these persons cannot see their own futility.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Bravo to Psaki deftly handling the “Many people are saying“ Trump tactic that he used constantly to spew his own BS. With Trump, he was never brave enough to say I think. He always had to wrap himself up with all the imaginary people who he’d cite as a basis for his positions, hoping to give gravity and fool his dummies. The smart ones have had his number since 2016.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Right wing “journalists” asking questions? It’s like shooting fish in a barrel for Psaki.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1392894993279356937/
The Republican Part today = anti-democratic, pro-xenophobia/racist poison, the. Pour hypocracy on top. It’s all over every proposal they make to cling to power.

And as a continued theme, it’s the people electing these fools that are the worry, it’s the reason why the likes of Tom Cotton can get elected. Apparantly a substantial portion of our citizens only like democracy and freedom when they feel personally benefited by it, not as a universally standard.

So in essence, my freedom trumps your freedom. I have the freedom to dictate yours. Another example, freedom of religion is not to each their own, one’s religious beliefs can’t step on another’s. Instead it becomes I have the freedom to shove my Christianity down your throat.

U

User.45

Do you genuinely believe his mind is able to think one move ahead? From what I can tell, they come to courageously face Terrible Jen the Dragon, and when she melts their swords into puddles, sets the shafts of their lances ablaze and gives them 3rd-degree armor-burns, they return again in hopes that the mace will work. The exacto knife, perhaps. Attack her with a koi! The only other thing one can imagine is that they seek martyrdom, but their dispatch is consistently so ignominious that it is clear that these persons cannot see their own futility.
This Doocy guy sounds incredibly dumb and inefficient, so the questions I consistently get about this, how is this viable per any business model?!

Top Bottom
1 2