Putin shopping for more territory – AK on the menu?

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

Vlad is looking for more Russian territory, particularly that which the Russian Empire or USSR has held at any time in the past. This would, of course, include Alaska. Absurd as that sounds, consider that he might benefit from creating more political chaos in the US during the '24 election cycle.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That explains the leaflet on my front door that said "Nazi infestation? No problem. We’ll buy anything." I thought the real estate agent pictured looked suspiciously like Putin but the toothy smile threw me off.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Waiting to see if Trump gets into office and Makes America Great Again - as in, before Alaska was a state.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In all seriousness what is happening right now with Russia and Israel qualifies as foreign election interference way more than a picture of Hillary fondling a toddler while eating a slice of deep dish, especially as our Congress is packed with a bunch of contrarian dullards whose entire platform is being reflexively against what the other side is for.

To quote the author and student of history Jerod Yates Sexton “We are being led by the nose into WW3. What’s happening right now reminds me so much of the buildup to WW1 that it makes me sick.” Both Putin and Netanyahu would love nothing more than capping off their legacy instigating a world war which would most likely keep them in power longer. They don’t give a shit about what happens after they are dead. I think Putin was just bored and drunk on nostalgia. Netanyahu had serious legal issues before the 10/7 attacks. At this point they need to both stay in power or things aren’t going to go well for the remainder of their days. The best way to do that is to get their populations high on patriotism to battle against their enemies until they are definitively crushed.

Top Bottom
1 2