Q-Tip called back to DC while on his way to Indiana to grandstand

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
They're saying it's "not related to COVID" but nothing they say is believable. Could also be that Trump is losing his mind too.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Did anyone actually believe that, not even a week after showing initial COVID symptoms, Trump would be back in fighting shape? Even with the best doctors in the world, and access to the most cutting edge medicines available, both of which he has, there's no way a man his age is getting over this in less than 3 weeks minimum.

Chances are better than good that he's taken a turn for the concerning.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Did anyone actually believe that, not even a week after showing initial COVID symptoms, Trump would be back in fighting shape? Even with the best doctors in the world, and access to the most cutting edge medicines available, both of which he has, there's no way a man his age is getting over this in less than 3 weeks minimum.

Chances are better than good that he's taken a turn for the concerning.
All I can say is when my dad took prednisone (5 times less stronger than what Trump is on) coming off of it turned him into an evil asshole when he was normally a very decent man. I can't imagine what it would do to a madman like Trump. Additionally, it doesn't get rid of the infection, it just stops your body from fighting it so you feel great.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
It's not simply about giving you a pick-me-up while you're ill. It can be used to combat a cytokine storm, which is a not uncommon occurrence of a COVID infection.

Though the rest still applies. Trump could be off his gourd at the moment, especially if he's abusing them to keep feeling strong.

...but like everything with the Trump administration, we won't know what's going on until the leaks. It could be some historical event in the making, or, like the reassuring tweets coming from the Pence camp are claiming, it could very well be something fairly innocuous that will only lead to temporary delays.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Maybe Pence is returning to help Pelosi enact the 25th. (A girl can dream, can’t she?)

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
All I can say is when my dad took prednisone (5 times less stronger than what Trump is on) coming off of it turned him into an evil asshole when he was normally a very decent man. I can't imagine what it would do to a madman like Trump. Additionally, it doesn't get rid of the infection, it just stops your body from fighting it so you feel great.

I’ve been on a lot of steroids, including Prednisone, and they do change you. I hate how I feel when I’m on them. But being able to breathe is awesome so they’re worth it.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I’ve been on a lot of steroids, including Prednisone, and they do change you. I hate how I feel when I’m on them. But being able to breathe is awesome so they’re worth it.
I've heard that taking them in moderation isn't so bad, and that tapering them down when necessary isn't as bad when done right. They really hit my dad hard with it toward the end so I understand, and he did say it made him feel so much better.

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
I've heard that taking them in moderation isn't so bad, and that tapering them down when necessary isn't as bad when done right. They really hit my dad hard with it toward the end so I understand, and he did say it made him feel so much better.

Oh yeah you definitely have to taper off. I can’t imagine just stopping them cold.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2