QAnon goes on overdrive after Queen Elizabeth's death. They are really cranking it up this time

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Followers of America’s wildest conspiracy theory, QAnon, are celebrating the death of Britain’s Queen Elizabeth, wishing that “May she burn in hell for eternity” for being part of a global child-trafficking cabal. They also claim that the longtime monarch was actually executed for her crimes against humanity.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
There have been those that have accused monarchies of such debauch behavior for decades. Andrew & Weinstein, et al didn't help. Neither did her supposedly multi-million payout on his behalf.

In this particular case, I think the fact that she was considered cold towards Mango and now his not being extended an invitation to her funeral just added fuel to the fire.

Bunch of nutjobs that will cause more harm if they're not watched and stopped.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I heard that Q were saying King Jughandles III was going to issue a proclamation reinstating Individual-ONE in the WH, under threat of armed conflict if Joe the President refused to step aside.

And, you know, there is a certain logic to it: when a bunch of Brits all want the same thing, they form a Q for it.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time discerning how real this movement is vs. how many are just thrill-seekers who feel like some sort of rebels in seeing who can get the most absurd shit to go what the consider to be viral in their bubble.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time discerning how real this movement is vs. how many are just thrill-seekers who feel like some sort of rebels in seeing who can get the most absurd shit to go what the consider to be viral in their bubble.

Yeah me too. I mean who ARE these people?

I have yet to meet anyone remotely as wacko as some of the wackier Q-Anon posters, and I have trekked around the edges of some pretty wacky crowds at church hall suppers and county fair meetups in my time up here in the boondocks. Not all that recently though, so maybe that's the "problem" --and I'd to keep it that way. I wouldn't really know what to say to anyone that far off the bases in real life.

I will say though that my concern is about how some of the people most engaged in online vitriol and Q-Anon BS seem not to take in much of what the rest of us might call "real life". You know, boundaries, personal space, the existence of other people's rights, etc.

So in real life, when there is spillover from their fantasies to real life, seems like they can be dangerous, and a few of them is all it takes to disrupt an otherwise orderly gathering. For example, a town council or school board meeting...

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I have yet to meet anyone remotely as wacko as some of the wackier Q-Anon posters, and I have trekked around the edges of some pretty wacky crowds at church hall suppers and county fair meetups in my time up here in the boondocks. Not all that recently though, so maybe that's the "problem" --and I'd to keep it that way.

If you do, when they tell you crazy stuff, you say that you had not heard that, and when they start expanding on it, "No, you don't understand, it is not an accident or oversight that I had not heard that." There are ways to shut it down – a couple decades ago, I used "Rush who? Never heard of him." to great effect and preserved friendships.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
If you do, when they tell you crazy stuff, you say that you had not heard that, and when they start expanding on it, "No, you don't understand, it is not an accident or oversight that I had not heard that." There are ways to shut it down – a couple decades ago, I used "Rush who? Never heard of him." to great effect and preserved friendships.

Sometimes it was never really even going to be about establishing a friendship, just about exiting a rehash of a Limbaugh show during an evening out with people from work and "friends of friends" in the mix. When I still worked in NYC and ran into right wingers among the diverse circles we all moved in, I had to learn how to shut down talk of Rush Limbaugh's offerings fast or else hear secondhand the play-by-play of the most recent show, which was not my idea of a fun night on the town.

By trial and error, I learned finally to deter any possibility of such boredom by saying "Rush Limbaugh?" and then asking with feigned naïveté if he had a show on WBAI?, and if so, what night was it?

There would be this shocked silence and then the righties would be piling on about how f'g BAI was full of commie pacifists and I'd laugh and say "oh, so Rush is one of those guys in favor of bombing Iran?, then nah I'm not into fixing Middle East hassles with more bombs..."

... and then at least then I didn't have to hear second-hand all of that day's Limbaugh-style misogyny because they'd pile into arguing about the politics of war... how the pols didn't know when to ante up on pre-emptive strikes and when to quit throwing good money after bad into wars on other turf, and how Bush the father had totally handed it to Clinton and if ol' Poppy had won re-election in 1992 then the bombing at the WTC in '93 would never have happened even if Bush didn't know the cost of a gallon of milk...

.. and by then I was edging towards the door, or already on the train and almost home!

Top Bottom
1 2