Racism against Asian Americans

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
More on this guy, just wow. This is about more than just this case, how was a killer let out of jail like this? We see it so often where they kill again, maybe they should stop putting petty drug offenders in and keep this sick bastards for a little longer.

SuperMatt

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
More on this guy, just wow. This is about more than just this case, how was a killer let out of jail like this? We see it so often where they kill again, maybe they should stop putting petty drug offenders in and keep this sick bastards for a little longer.

We’ve got people still in jail on life sentences for single drug possession charges, and this guy is on the street. The war on drugs was probably the worst set of policies during our lifetimes. The system is seriously screwed up still.

Huntn

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
We’ve got people still in jail on life sentences for single drug possession charges, and this guy is on the street. The war on drugs was probably the worst set of policies during our lifetimes. The system is seriously screwed up still.
Compounded for African Americans who the courts love making examples of. :oops: The War on Drugs became a war on ourselves as millions of drug users/addicts had their lives destroyed by being labeled felons and it has cost our society billions. Hell, it would have been cheaper to support these peoples’ addictions.

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
Compounded for African Americans who the courts love making examples of. :oops: The War on Drugs became a war on ourselves as millions of drug users/addicts had their lives destroyed by being labeled felons and it has cost our society billions. Hell, it would have been cheaper to support these peoples’ addictions.

This sentiment summarized in a single figure:
1617981518730.png

Huntn

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I believe it.

At the risk of sounding like I'm marginalizing the situation, but there has been a huge influx of Asian immigration over the last decade. The more minorities that roll into town, the more some people aren't going to be happy about it. Those are just facts and I don't believe that is unique to the US.
Yeah, the Asian work ethic is a real threat to the home grown sloths...:rolleyes:

Huntn

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
It will be interesting to find out his rationale for the shootings. When I first heard the news I thought it sounded like mob activity. Why only massage parlors? Why not Asian grocery stores?
Is this the guy with the sex addiction or was that someone else?

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
That was the guy with the sex addiction.

We seem to be in a heightened period of mass shootings again. :(
It's sad but it's good to see Biden at least trying to do something about it. The ease of access these people have to these weapons is hard to believe.

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
It seems the one thing the government can agree on is stop this bullshit against Asians.
Yes, and the fact that regardless of what happened in Wuhan that blaming millions of Asians for the actions of a few is reprehensible.

Top Bottom