Randy couple had oral sex in cop car after woman said 'we should make OnlyFans vid'

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
You could consider this a corollary of Rule 34. If it can be shoved up someone, then it has been shoved up someone.
Yeah, you probably don't want to look up "sounding" at all! I still curse a former co-worker that told me about it during my first days online. Real nutter.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Yeah, you probably don't want to look up "sounding" at all! I still curse a former co-worker that told me about it during my first days online. Real nutter.

You do know telling someone not to do something is basically a big endorsement to do it, right? Think about it. How many times has someone told you not to look something up, and you followed their advice? Never, right?

Anyway, you're a bastard. Why did you do this to me?

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Back of a cop car sounds like goals lol

When I lived in Dallas this cop would always flirt with me. And every once in a while I'd go hang out with him on his shift. I should have taken up that offer in the cop car LOL

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
You do know telling someone not to do something is basically a big endorsement to do it, right? Think about it. How many times has someone told you not to look something up, and you followed their advice? Never, right?

Anyway, you're a bastard. Why did you do this to me?
Are you going to spoil it, or do we all have to be traumatized?

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
It involves your urethra. I'd tell you more, but let's face it, you're gonna look it up anyway.

It's the equal inverse to the corollary to Rule 34. If it can have something shoved in it, then someone has shoved something into it.
Just for that, I WON’T go look it up.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
In a similar story, a passerby near the Madison WI Farm & Fleet store noticed an officer and a civilian inflagrante in a city police car. The department has "accepted the officer's resignation" – because rape, murder and theft are just part of the job (gotta show us that they are above the law) but using company resources for your own recreation will get you shown the door every time.

Top Bottom
1 2