Regional Accents

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I suspect that I could handle Scotland. All it takes is to sit through a dozen episodes of Hamish MacBeth with captions off. That is a show you really have to pay attention to in order to understand the dialog.
When I first flew in Japanese airspace in the USN with Japanese English speaking traffic controllers it was devilishly hard to understand them, but as time went on, I grew an ear for it. :)

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
WHY I OUTTA (loses interest, carries on being a slacker)
Except that the Gen X generation was probably the best equipped during the "stay at home"/quarantining period in 2020. Due to our generation predominantly being latch key kids. Boomers tended to have at least one parent at home, and Millennials had daycare. We stayed at home watched the tube and ate microwaved meals, now that is living.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Except that the Gen X generation was probably the best equipped during the "stay at home"/quarantining period in 2020. Due to our generation predominantly being latch key kids. Boomers tended to have at least one parent at home, and Millennials had daycare. We stayed at home watched the tube and ate microwaved meals, now that is living.
That was 100% my childhood, and I was an only child.

Top Bottom
1 2