Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Campaign Gets The State She Represents Wrong

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
An earlier version of the report for the campaign’s third quarter of 2021, filed Oct. 15, listed Boebert’s state as Colorado. A revised version was filed Thursday and changed the state and congressional district from Colorado 03 to Utah 03, among other amendments. Following Forbes’ report, the filing was edited again on Friday to say Colorado.
Since her election to the House of Representatives last year, Boebert, a gun-rights advocate and Donald Trump disciple, has routinely made headlines for spreading conspiracy theories, vaccine skepticism and bigotry, and for her tendency to self-own, usually when attacking others.
She was named in a Rolling Stone report last week as one of multiple Republican members of Congress who communicated with organizers of the Jan. 6 attack in the weeks before the U.S. Capitol was stormed by a pro-Trump mob seeking to overturn the 2020 election. Boebert has denied any involvement.

U

User.191

It’s that idiots such as Boebert are getting elected that‘s forcing the wife and I to contemplate leaving the US and heading back to blighty.

And here’s me thinking back in the day that Sarah Palin was the height of stupidity…

U

User.191

We have nicer weather here though,

(Ponders about how much snow Ohio’s going to get this year, when and for how long the next polar vortex is going to last and looks up how many tornado watches we’ve had this year so far)
and much, MUCH better food.

er, White Castle, Arby’s, Chipotle, Taco Bell, Panda Express & Jack in the Box to name just a half dozen…

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
(Ponders about how much snow Ohio’s going to get this year, when and for how long the next polar vortex is going to last and looks up how many tornado watches we’ve had this year so far)

Comeon. Tornadoes make everything interesting. All you have to look forward to in the UK is rain, snow, rain again, then the three days of sunshine you call Summer.

er, White Castle, Arby’s, Chipotle, Taco Bell, Panda Express & Jack in the Box to name just a half dozen…

Yeah? Try to get good Mexican food in England. Bet you can't!

Renzatic

Reaction score
Heck, the way Brexit is working out? Try to get any food in England. Bet you can’t! :mrgreen:

The English are a strong people. I have no doubt they'll survive Brexit.

Think about it, they still eat boiled leather doused in Worcestershire sauce even though they don't have to. They'll live.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Damn hard to get good Mexican food over here, yet alone Mother-England…

Here in the Deep South, we're inundated with good Mexican restaurants. I literally have three within walking distance of my house.

It's rather ironic when you think about it, given how angry we are at the Mexicans for white genociding us.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
It’s that idiots such as Boebert are getting elected that‘s forcing the wife and I to contemplate leaving the US and heading back to blighty.

And here’s me thinking back in the day that Sarah Palin was the height of stupidity…

lol yes, who would have thought Sarah Palin would look bright these days ROFL

Renzatic

Reaction score
lol yes, who would have thought Sarah Palin would look bright these days ROFL

I miss the days when W. Bush and Palin represented the worst of the GOP. It wasn't exactly great, but at least you could say that people weren't teetotally off the wall insane.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I miss the days when W. Bush and Palin represented the worst of the GOP. It wasn't exactly great, but at least you could say that people weren't teetotally off the wall insane.

It's only going to get worse. These people double down on the stupid.

Top Bottom
1 2