Report: Biden Admin Discovers Trump Had Zero Plans For COVID Vaccine Distribution

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
U

User.45

I guess we shouldn't be surprised but this is beyond infuriating.

Two thoughts:
1. This source doesn't seem to be good enough. However, we finally will be getting more than just rumors, so I expect trustworthy reports on it coming out soon.
2. The moment I've heard Trump's statement on the military delivering 200K shots a day I realized he had no idea of the logistics (it would take 4 years to reach herd immunity at that rate...drop in the bucket). From there it isn't really a leap in logic to assume that nobody has really been in charge of logistics.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Two thoughts:
1. This source doesn't seem to be good enough. However, we finally will be getting more than just rumors, so I expect trustworthy reports on it coming out soon.
2. The moment I've heard Trump's statement on the military delivering 200K shots a day I realized he had no idea of the logistics (it would take 4 years to reach herd immunity at that rate...drop in the bucket). From there it isn't really a leap in logic to assume that nobody has really been in charge of logistics.
It sounds like they're citing CNN who had two sources, who are you referring to?

U

User.45

It sounds like they're citing CNN who had two sources, who are you referring to?
Not good enough. I want to see evidence. This also includes things such as Kushner's statements on why they refused a federal COVID strategy. I'm really hoping that the time of leaks and rumors is over.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not good enough. I want to see evidence. This also includes things such as Kushner's statements on why they refused a federal COVID strategy. I'm really hoping that the time of leaks and rumors is over.
Yeah, a drunk in an alley could've screamed this and it would've been just as accurate. I don't think anyone is questioning that Trump had zero plans here, it's quite evident.

U

User.45

Yeah, a drunk in an alley could've screamed this and it would've been just as accurate. I don't think anyone is questioning that Trump had zero plans here, it's quite evident.
Don't get me wrong. These accusations absolutely sound feasible. But it's so severe we need to have hard evidence and if there is, it will demand accountability.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I guess we shouldn't be surprised but this is beyond infuriating.

I read this; the complete lack of concern, competence and responsibility is shocking, if true.

Not surprising - but truly, and callously, shocking.

U

User.45

He (Donald Trump) is such a horrible human being, such a terrible person, that I remain not just surprised, but stupefied, that his suporters cannot see this.
The more audacious the con, the more buy-in you get from the victims.:) Agree though, I'm not surprised about Trump, I'm shocked by people eating this up.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I saw the story this morning and simultaneously couldn't/could believe it.

It fits Donald Trump's incompetent modus operandi, just on his most massive scale yet. Said modus operandi being to talk big, promise big, and then fail to deliver. I think we all expected it to be bad, but we thought there was at least something.

All the more reason to impeach his lazy ass for spending so much time immediately before and after the election holding rallies, fighting the election results and golfing. 400,000 are dead, vaccine is badly needed, and he was too busy sulking to be bothered. He'd already checked out.

(My God, could you imagine what it would be like if he'd won the election? States and medical institutions would spend the next few months clamoring for more vaccine, and all we'd be getting from him is more empty promises and more self-serving bravado, while the death rate went up exponentially. Thank God Biden won!)

So now President Biden's gotta start from zero and come up with a distribution policy and system on his own.

You know, he'll get it done, though. Have you been watching him? In the first 30 or so hours of his presidency, he's gotten a shitload of things started. You can tell he used his post-election time wisely.

Which shows that he's pretty energetic and smart for a sleepy guy who hides in his basement and doesn't even know where he is.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2