Reporter to Trump: "Do you regret all of the lying you have done to the American people?"

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Axios reported that S.V. Dáte, a White House reporter for HuffPost, asked President Trump at a briefing Thursday if he regrets "all of the lying" he has done "to the American people" over the last three and a half years. Here's the exchange:

REPORTER: "Mr. President, after three and a half years, do you regret at all, all the lying you've done to the American people?"
TRUMP: "All the what?"
REPORTER: "All the lying. All the dishonesties."
TRUMP: "And who is that?"
REPORTER: "You have done."
The short answer is no, Trump does not regret it.
donald-trump-midterm-press-conference.jpg

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Even if they’re in jail?

Oh wait...you meant the reporters....

Yep, the media. Some have worked their behinds off to document this extraordinary era in our history but it seems to me that there's also been some lazy phoning-it-in stuff, just because Trump makes that so easy.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep, the media. Some have worked their behinds off to document this extraordinary era in our history but it seems to me that there's also been some lazy phoning-it-in stuff, just because Trump makes that so easy.

I still think they should have all worked together to make sure a single question was asked and answered. If Trump pushes the first one aside, the next steps in and asks the same question. If he pushes that one aside, the next one asks the same question. And so on.

ouimetnick

Power User
Reaction score
I still think they should have all worked together to make sure a single question was asked and answered. If Trump pushes the first one aside, the next steps in and asks the same question. If he pushes that one aside, the next one asks the same question. And so on.

I think some reporters have tried that in the past and it results in him walking out like child. He says “thank you very much everybody” and walks out. Sad!

Top Bottom
1 2