Republican Cultist Master's the basics of the Calendar. Supporters rejoice!

U

User.191

Apparently the way the Calendar works is something new to Republican Cultist Lauren Boebart who's rejoicing this fact with her equally as dimwitted followers:

Lauren Boebart said:
It’s not a coincidence that Independence Day is on a Sunday this year.

Damn right it's not a coincidence. The calendar's like that - it's all very very predictable.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What’s scary is people voted for her to represent them. Why don’t folks who were on the ballot with Trump resign out of protest?

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
No, you’re wrong. God rules the calendar. He had this planned out way, way in advance. Our human minds are just too feeble to comprehend. 😏

That's a very closed minded attitude. As for myself, I'll reserve judgement till next July 4th. If it falls on Sunday two years in a row, won't you all look foolish? 😝

The funniest part to me is I was watching a damn sitcom last night and the dumb character on the show said something about hoping that Thanksgiving fell on a Friday the next year. As funny as it was, it's still just a little bit smarter than this comment. A congresswoman manages to make herself look dumber than the dumb character on a sitcom. Wow! :ROFLMAO:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
What’s scary is people voted for her to represent them. Why don’t folks who were on the ballot with Trump resign out of protest?

As scary as it is, it probably matters who they were running against and where. I believe MTG was running against literally nobody.

Also people on the right tend to show up to vote more and blindly vote for whoever the Republican nominee is. Not saying Democrats don't also blindly vote. I'm saying they just don't show up if there's not some major issue or concern on the table. I think this last election just being a Trump worshipping or endorsed candidate wasn't enough to fire up the left. Hopefully things won't stay that way going forward.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
That's a very closed minded attitude. As for myself, I'll reserve judgement till next July 4th. If it falls on Sunday two years in a row, won't you all look foolish? 😝

The funniest part to me is I was watching a damn sitcom last night and the dumb character on the show said something about hoping that Thanksgiving fell on a Friday the next year. As funny as it was, it's still just a little bit smarter than this comment. A congresswoman manages to make herself look dumber than the dumb character on a sitcom. Wow! :ROFLMAO:

Oh, you could definitely make a sitcom out of all the stupid people on the extreme right.

Let's even give it an ironic title: Nobody's That Stupid.

Top Bottom
1 2