Republicans Tweet from Herman Cain's Account to Attack Kamala Harris and Joe Biden After He Dies From Coronavirus

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Republicans have taken over Herman Cain's Twitter account and are now using it to attack Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. Herman Cain died after contracting COVID-19, presumably from a Trump rally, back in June of 2020. He was outspoken against wearing masks, “Masks will not be mandatory for the event, which will be attended by President Trump. PEOPLE ARE FED UP!” he tweeted, less than a month later he passed.

Using the account of a man who died as a result of your parties refusal to address this pandemic is the most Republican thing to happen so far in 2020.

biden-cain-tweet.jpg

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I need a new word. I cannot continue using “reprehensible” for everything.

"Wicked" won't work, unfortunately, because, firstly, it sounds as though it is a part of a child's vocabulary, and secondly, the meaning of the word seemed to undergo some sort of transformation or mutation in the mouths of the young, as I learned when the young son of a cousin described DS9 as "wicked" in a tone indicating complete, passionate and fervent approval.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
"Wicked" won't work, unfortunately, because, firstly, it sounds as though it is a part of a child's vocabulary, and secondly, the meaning of the word seemed to undergo some sort of transformation or mutation in the mouths of the young, as I learned when the young son of a cousin described DS9 as "wicked" in a tone indicating complete, passionate and fervent approval.

And two negatives make things even better - wicked sick!

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Just another causality in Bill Gate's war against America.

I must say that Gates must have incredible PR managers. I am old enough to remember when he was considered the worst person on earth (and quite possibly a Borg). Now everyone considers him a saint or something.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I must say that Gates must have incredible PR managers. I am old enough to remember when he was considered the worst person on earth (and quite possibly a Borg). Now everyone considers him a saint or something.

As a businessman, he was a cutthroat bastard with a perpetual thirst for the blood of others. As a philanthropist, he's personally donated billions of his personal fortune towards strengthening the healthcare infrastructure of multiple 3rd world countries, providing vaccinations and medications to millions who would otherwise be denied access to them, saving the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the process.

I say we split the difference, and say he's a bastard, but he has a heart of gold.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
As a businessman, he was a cutthroat bastard with a perpetual thirst for the blood of others. As a philanthropist, he's personally donated billions of his personal fortune towards strengthening the healthcare infrastructure of multiple 3rd world countries, providing vaccinations and medications to millions who would otherwise be denied access to them, saving the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the process.

I say we split the difference, and say he's a bastard, but he has a heart of gold.

Don't know; is a Sheriff of Nottingham that donates good portions of his fortune to good deeds a good or a bad Sheriff of Nottingham? Ah, dilemmas.

Renzatic

Reaction score
Don't know; is a Sheriff of Nottingham that donates good portions of his fortune to good deeds a good or a bad Sheriff of Nottingham? Ah, dilemmas.

He'd still be a bad sheriff, but he'd have redeeming qualities.

Though I wouldn't equate Gates to a villain of classic literature. He was a terror to other tech businesses, but you average person didn't exactly suffer during his reign at Microsoft. Well, other than millions being forced to use Internet Explorer all those years, but that's...that's...

...I take it all back. Bill Gates is a monster!

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
He'd still be a bad sheriff, but he'd have redeeming qualities.

Though I wouldn't equate Gates to a villain of classic literature. He was a terror to other tech businesses, but you average person didn't exactly suffer during his reign at Microsoft. Well, other than millions being forced to use Internet Explorer all those years, but that's...that's...

...I take it all back. Bill Gates is a monster!

ahahahah, IE is truly an evil tool. Netscape, I’ll love you forever.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
I miss the 90's in general. It's only now, in retrospect, that I realized that it was all pretty damn stupid, but it was an innocent kind of stupid.

tumblr_nsdwh11q5e1t55xupo1_400.gif

100% true. I wonder if it was 9/11 that caused everybody to become so damn serious about everything, or if it is something else.

Renzatic

Reaction score
100% true. I wonder if it was 9/11 that caused everybody to become so damn serious about everything, or if it is something else.

I'd say that 9/11 served as the catalyst, but it's social media that threw things into overdrive.

It's ridiculous. All things considered, our political tendencies haven't changed much since the 60's. It's all Goldwater conservatives vs. New Dealers. Hell, you could easily make the case that it's all different variations of same arguments we've been having about the extents of federalism since the founding of the country.

The only thing that's really changed is the rhetoric surrounding it all. We all tend towards hyperbole and extremism these days. This is due in part to the rise of social media, where you can say anything to anyone at any time, and not only will they believe it without question so long as it aligns with their preconceived worldviews, but they'll spread it to thousands of their friends, who will then spread it to thousands of their friends, and so on, and so on...

The end result is a whole bunch of stupid. Everyone thinks it's 30's Europe out there, when it's all really just the same old bullshit.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
...Using the account of a man who died as a result of your parties refusal to address this pandemic is the most Republican thing to happen so far in 2020.

View attachment 3
A zombie political Twitter account. Now I've seen everything.

You would think this violates some kind of rule for Twitter, but I'll bet the Republican party actually owns the account.

Top Bottom
1 2