Right-Wing Organization Launches Chilling Map Marking Schools As 'Woke Hot Spots'

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
the Qanon crazy is just ramping up.

A far-right Missouri organization has launched a disturbing map alerting followers to “hot spots” of so-called “woke” activity in the state.
As of Monday, the 12 map locations all concerned educational institutions, and linked to articles, videos and tweets trashing things like critical race theory and diversity training. The information named at least 12 specific schools or school districts — particularly chilling in light of America’s mounting toll of school mass shootings.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
I'm still gobsmacked that the group who will call others woke / pedo / grooming / race baiters / rioters if they protest / nazis, casually bullseyes others ( remember the Sarah Palin days? ), and if something happens scream "mental health!" at the results. The only people ever really "triggered" are those who digest their rhetoric ( Buffalo / pizzagate / etc ), and act. All the while individuals such as these will feign no responsibility while cheering it on. They are the ones truly bringing violence to America, are aware of it, then when called on it want to cry persecution.

They should be put on a watch list, and if ANYTHING happens at any of those locations held responsible as accomplices and enablers. I would go so far as to say even if an angry parent has a fistfight with another over a parking place, that org be held responsible. Yeah, I know it won't hold up in court, but it sends a message NOT to target places ( especially schools ) over your hurt feelings.

As long as there are no consequences for this kind of intentional behavior, they will keep pushing it like people did with targeting abortion doctors & clinics.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Make fun of them all you want. And I'll admit they are bit out there.

But the Younkin election showed those paying attention that you can't piss off parents or they will turn on you in a heartbeat.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

But the Younkin election showed those paying attention that you can't piss off parents or they will turn on you in a heartbeat.
true but when those parents are gullible enough to believe QAnon then what can you do?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
true but when those parents are gullible enough to believe QAnon then what can you do?
It doesn't matter. One doesn't have to do anything. If one believes that "wokeness" or whatever is bad for their family, so be it. That's their choice. It's a disingenuous reach. The issue is that some of those who do fall down that q rabbit hole, come out of thinking to preserve what's good for them & their family has to be done thru violence. That's the danger.

It's specifically telling a group of people "THESE" are the dangerous ones. The question is why? As the article points out, it isn't really interactive, it depends on others ( who frequent the list ) to do the reporting. Is that reporting objective? As we've seen in the past, it's always NOT. It's reporting by individuals who don't even attend such institutions and just create whole cloth their versions of places. We saw in Texas people reporting books that they hadn't even read, that they decided needed to be banned.

Parent's want to imagine their kids are being taught CRT should at least know what CRT is & PROVE it. Targeting places based on one's imagination is the real danger. Especially in light of the shootings we've had. Not because someone voted for a governor who played on those fears. That's two wholly different things. One is using the government as expected for change, the other is ginning up a base that may act dangerously towards others who don't share one's philosophies or faith.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

The pundits all claimed that angry parents and/or CRT were the main reasons for Youngkin winning. The data don’t actually support that assertion.

If you actually lived near Virginia and saw the ads, Youngkin spent very little time on school culture war issues. If you know people from Loudoun county, they were almost universally embarrassed by the insanity at school board meetings, regardless of their political leanings; they wanted it to go away. Youngkin wisely stayed away from those issues for the most part.

So, while I’m sure that for some voters, CRT was the main issue, the data don’t support it as the determining factor. If other Republicans rely on CRT as their main campaign issue, they may find it doesn’t work as well as they hope.

Right now Biden’s poll numbers are the biggest factor. If he stays unpopular, Republicans should just tie all Democrats to Biden and not even bother with the CRT bogeyman, as it’s inflammatory and might encourage more Democrats to show up and vote despite Biden‘s unpopularity.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm still gobsmacked that the group who will call others woke / pedo / grooming / race baiters / rioters if they protest / nazis, casually bullseyes others ( remember the Sarah Palin days? ), and if something happens scream "mental health!" at the results. The only people ever really "triggered" are those who digest their rhetoric ( Buffalo / pizzagate / etc ), and act. All the while individuals such as these will feign no responsibility while cheering it on. They are the ones truly bringing violence to America, are aware of it, then when called on it want to cry persecution.

They should be put on a watch list, and if ANYTHING happens at any of those locations held responsible as accomplices and enablers. I would go so far as to say even if an angry parent has a fistfight with another over a parking place, that org be held responsible. Yeah, I know it won't hold up in court, but it sends a message NOT to target places ( especially schools ) over your hurt feelings.

As long as there are no consequences for this kind of intentional behavior, they will keep pushing it like people did with targeting abortion doctors & clinics.
very true but now it has become legal in red states.

Top Bottom
1 2