Roe vs. Wade overturned

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Somebody thought this was momentous enough, that it had to get out early, and they are right.
Time to revisit the leak aspect of things. It turns out that there have been prior leaks, from conservative justices. But these leaks were not to the press, but to evangelical leaders, so they could prepare their messaging once the decision was officially announced. One of those who got a leak from Alito in the Hobby Lobby contraception case of 2014 disclosed it in June 2022 to Justice Roberts to help with the Dobbs leak investigation. Funny, Roberts hasn’t said a word about it!

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Well the Vatican finally had it with a priest who got way too involved on the secular side of things. He has been a MAGA fan of Trump, an election denier and a zealously overenthusiastic anti-abortion activist in the USA. That last bit is my translation of the behavior of a cleric who put an aborted fetus on the altar in a church, made a video of it and posted it on social media to make a point, to which behavior his superiors apparently took exception. The Church has defrocked him for all that and for failing to obey his former bishop in Texas. There is no appeal. He has moved to Colorado and has been mouthing off about the "cancel culture" of the Church. And since he's no longer a priest, he is now apparently free to keep posting whatever he likes on Elon Musk's Twitter, where some of his tweets had previously been deemed blasphemous.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Samuel Alito's Mom's Satanic Abortion Clinic™ is an online clinic that provides religious medication abortion care. The clinic provides abortion medication via mail to those in New Mexico who wish to perform The Satanic Temple's Religious Abortion Ritual.
abortion-clinic-ad-1_e174d10e-4176-439e-96c3-4acbbe1857ae.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

This is hilarious, and also necessary. Logic, common sense, basic decency, empathy and humility are out the window for one of our two major parties. Humor is probably the absolute best weapon in these times. I really think some of the doom and gloom needs to be replaced with this type of weaponized humor.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious, and also necessary. Logic, common sense, basic decency, empathy and humility are out the window for one of our two major parties. Humor is probably the absolute best weapon in these times. I really think some of the doom and gloom needs to be replaced with this type of weaponized humor.

Yeah, just avoid the rabbit hole of the various schisms that Satanism has already gone through. The original LeVay branch are pretty Randian in nature. TST hasn’t exactly been all roses either (atheism in general has a “white male” problem). But I absolutely am in favor of the approach that TST has been taking since its founding.

Top Bottom
1 2