Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Lostngone

Power User
Reaction score
I will be in my remote bunker with my guns and popcorn... Good luck folks, you might want to read on gorilla warfare and urban tactics before the internet is blocked for “safety” reasons but don’t worry about me, I will be fine. :ROFLMAO:

Lostngone

Power User
Reaction score
Don’t worry he is here to keep everyone safe. Mail in ballots can’t be trusted and in-person voting can’t happen because we can’t risk people’s safety but don’t worry once this COVID-19 thing is completely sorted out he promises the election will happen. Eventually, sometime in the future, at a later date when it is “safe” to have it... :LOL:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I will be in my remote bunker with my guns and popcorn... Good luck folks, you might want to read on gorilla warfare and urban tactics before the internet is blocked for “safety” reasons but don’t worry about me, I will be fine. :ROFLMAO:
If we’re ever attacked by the Planet of the Apes I’ll worry about “gorilla” warfare.

Stone on the other hand should be deported to Russia or Belarus, where he might find the political system more to his liking.

Lostngone

Power User
Reaction score
If we’re ever attacked by the Planet of the Apes I’ll worry about “gorilla” warfare.

Stone on the other hand should be deported to Russia or Belarus, where he might find the political system more to his liking.

Go ahead and laugh until you look out your window and you see it but don’t have any Internet!

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score

I admire your optimism.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Stone also said federal authorities should seize all Nevada ballots, federal agents and GOP state officials should “physically” block voting, that Trump should nationalize police forces, and that Trump should order widespread arrests. My guess, Trump is considering it.

I have thought - for quite some time, now - that Mr Trump is seeking an excuse to declare martial law and nullify the election results (should they not deliver a result in his favour) and, with that end in mind, he seems to be seeking to foment civil unrest.

Earlier, I did ask @yaxomoxay, whom I regard as a sane and thoughtful conservative, whether the US constitution is sufficiently strong (and the respective political institutions sufficiently robust) to resist this.

Althea

Reaction score
I have thought - for quite some time, now - that Mr Trump is seeking an excuse to declare martial law and nullify the election results (should they not deliver a result in his favour) and, with that end in mind, he seems to be seeking to foment civil unrest.

Earlier, I did ask @yaxomoxay, whom I regard as a sane and thoughtful conservative, whether the US constitution is sufficiently strong (and the respective political institutions sufficiently robust) to resist this.
Since the moment he descended the gilded escalator, he's been sowing discord. Just as most t.v. shows borrow from other successful formats, trump has stolen bits from past elections in an attempt to win in '16.
He stole Reagan's 'Make America Great Again'. He stole Nixon's 'I'm the law and order president'. He similarly used Nixon's short lived attacks on Kennedy's health (until, ironically, Nixon was counseled that having seen a shrink in the past nullifies that attack).

Without an enemy, trump has nothing in his playbook. He has no policy proposals. He has no record of success, save for his promise to destroy the nation if elected.

History will not be kind to this fool.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

What was his response? Cause I have great faith in our conservative brethren...doing the wrong thing.

History will not be kind to this fool.

We can only hope. I’d like to see him used as the poster child for cancel culture.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Doesn't some local prosecutor have some dirt on this scumbag?! 45 & his minions are making the upcoming election an afterthought. If he loses, he will seize power by any means necessary. They're telling us now that there will be no chance for Biden-Harris.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't some local prosecutor have some dirt on this scumbag?! 45 & his minions are making the upcoming election an afterthought. If he loses, he will seize power by any means necessary. They're telling us now that there will be no chance for Biden-Harris.

The problem is that they EXCUSE the dirt.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score

I'll be sewing away on Xmas gifts and cursing myself for time spent watching movies in August and September.... and for having surfed EVER for political news...

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
LTC (Ret.) Vindman tells us a bit more about the Trump administration.

If you can't read The Atlantic due to paywall... here's a summary:

Althea

Reaction score
We can only hope. I’d like to see him used as the poster child for cancel culture.
He'll be a case study for what happens when a nation is ripe for change, but doesn't do its due diligence before opting for an unusual candidate.

Similarly, he'll be referred to in many psych discussions. Notwithstanding the danger he represents, he's a fascinating case study.

Top Bottom
1 2