Rush Limbaugh Dead at 70

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
Ewell someone got the best of limburger.

It's actually a neat story beyond just the opening headline. Hynde indicates that she didn't publicly object to his use of her song until he identified it and mentioned it as being a "liberal" song on the air (and that he was making fun of it), at which point she demanded royalties, to be forwarded to PETA. I will comment, I don't agree with PETA on everything. They're known for euthanizing quite a lot of animals. They do comment on it though.

D

Deleted member 215

Looks like a wild card with a bump from an older "Rush has cancer" thread.

BTW, and partially from that thread, fuck ThisBougieLife and their fake attempts at middle-of-the-road-ism, they're as bad as AG.

WHOA

I just thought I'd search my old username. It's been insightful. o_O

I can assure you that my attempts at middle-of-the-road-ism, even if they fail spectacularly, are genuine.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User.191

WHOA

I can assure you that my attempts at middle-of-the-road-ism, even if they fail spectacularly, are genuine.
Don't feel bad, @DT has chips on both shoulders...

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
WHOA

In real life around here I always drove in the middle of the road so I wouldn't end up in a ditch meant to hold 3 feet of water when necessary. The protocol though is to put down your smartphone for the duration of straddling the line.

But online, I am only sometimes middle of road, being a lefty who voted for Biden simply because he was a Dem and wasn't Trump. But my progressive tendencies, acquired during 35 years in NYC, are tempered by having had a place in the sticks for even longer than that (with 20 years of overlap), so in some cases I'm a blue dog Dem... which still makes me a communist in the eyes of a lot of my neighbors, I'm sure.

As for LImbaugh: when all I could get on the radio while driving upstate was him, I chose RADIO SILENCE as a badge of honor.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
I know it’s only necroposted from February, but I wasted full seconds debating if I could be civil.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
WHOA

Ha!

I stand by what I wrote,specifically, when I wrote it, as it looked like - at the time - there was a pattern of both-side-ism from a few posts, which, from my experience, is often an artificial position to take.

That being said, I'm absolutely willing to concede you had a genuine perspective that split the ideological difference (so to speak), and the run of posts in question were probably not a big enough sample to drop that label on you.

Now fuck off. :D

(Seriously though, glad you're here :D)

Top Bottom
1 2