Rush Limbaugh Dead at 70

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Omigod, I just had another horrible Trumpy thought: Rush lying in state at the Capitol. 😣

Thank god Joe Biden is president now.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Ho-lee fuck-ing shit. Florida is scary.
Putting the flag to half mast for Rush Limbaugh is the same as flying the confederate flag, or putting tons of confederate statues in black neighborhoods. It’s telling everybody EXACTLY where the government stands… and it’s not for all the people. It’s for the white racist republicans…. PERIOD.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
It is not socially acceptable to say that you’re happy somebody died. If one does feel that way, they can feel guilty.

I remember as a youngster (early 20s) there was an opera director that was creepy and treated me like absolute crap. I left the opera company after a year, and a year or two later, I heard that he died. I felt happy in that moment. I thought there was something wrong about me to feel that way, but now that I’m older, I realize it was a normal feeling.

The world was a better place for me knowing that he was no longer in it. I feel the same way for many people now that Rush is gone.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
It is not socially acceptable to say that you’re happy somebody died. If one does feel that way, they can feel guilty.

I remember as a youngster (early 20s) there was an opera director that was creepy and treated me like absolute crap. I left the opera company after a year, and a year or two later, I heard that he died. I felt happy in that moment. I thought there was something wrong about me to feel that way, but now that I’m older, I realize it was a normal feeling.

The world was a better place for me knowing that he was no longer in it. I feel the same way for many people now that Rush is gone.
You buried the lede. You were in an opera company? Can we have a thread about that?

iMi

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
Come on, everyone. Don’t be stupid.

Rush Limbaugh is alive. This has been a false flag operation. The cancer is fake news and he‘s a paid actor. Never happened. This is just another lie by Democrats to promote early cancer detection and access to healthcare. That’s how they get you. Damn communists...

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Rush Limbaugh is alive. This has been a false flag operation. The cancer is fake news and he‘s a paid actor. Never happened. This is just another lie by Democrats to promote early cancer detection and access to healthcare. That’s how they get you. Damn communists...
no matter what they say I doubt anyone wants limburger alive.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score

It was Antifa!

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
so looks ike his wife had fun on his death certificate

Rush Limbaugh’s death certificate lists him as ‘greatest radio host of all time’​

Now that’s somebody with zero sense of shame, nor of history...

Maybe he can win biggest arse-hole ever to be on the radio?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now that’s somebody with zero sense of shame, nor of history...

Maybe he can win biggest arse-hole ever to be on the radio?

Some historical perspective on "great".

I believe there was also some "The Great"s in history that are far from what we would expect that title to be attached to, possibly some Russian rulers but I'm being lazy beyond my post above.

Top Bottom
1 2