Russian Warship Go F##k Yourself.

KCAR

Kaysee Ayar
Reaction score
This is a fun composition! Halfway through I was reaching for my bottle of Stolichnaya (Vodka)! ;) The guitar harmonies are the best part for me. That shit takes time to figure out, record and mix well. I agree with Eric, this is possible TSO material for sure. You really are a skilled sequencer. I understand most basic MIDI/VSTi programming, but you often come up with sounds/instrumentation that I wouldn't even know where to begin programming (like the quick organ blast that kicks off the song, for example). I also note some very subtle but important backing choir voicings throughout that help add to the Russian vibe. You are very smart about that stuff. (y)

Goport

Power User
Reaction score
This is a fun composition! Halfway through I was reaching for my bottle of Stolichnaya (Vodka)! ;) The guitar harmonies are the best part for me. That shit takes time to figure out, record and mix well. I agree with Eric, this is possible TSO material for sure. You really are a skilled sequencer. I understand most basic MIDI/VSTi programming, but you often come up with sounds/instrumentation that I wouldn't even know where to begin programming (like the quick organ blast that kicks off the song, for example). I also note some very subtle but important backing choir voicings throughout that help add to the Russian vibe. You are very smart about that stuff. (y)
Thanks Jeff :) I can't take the credit for the backing. I sent it to my bassist and said do your worst. He threw Deep Purple and Muse at it :D
This is wonderful, bravo! I'm glad that we're able to cheer on the plucky Ukrainian military as they continue to take it to the Russian bear cubs. It's amazing that we've gone from "Kyiv will fall within hours" to "F.U. Russia, we sunk the Moskva!". Again, well done, great tunes. Slava Ukraini!
Thanks Colstan I really appreciate that. I tried to come up with something stirring and it was definitely influenced by the defiance of Ukraine and their refusal to capitulate.

Top Bottom
1 2