Salute to Stacey Abrams

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
90.jpeg

In 2018 Stacey almost became Governor of Georgia if it weren't for the voter suppression and illegal means R party used to prevent it.

She dug her heals in.
She stayed in Georgia to lead the 2020 voter registration drive and facilitate the mechanics of actually getting people to be able to vote (mail/drop off/early voting).

Thanks to her leadership, she showed us what we can do.

With Georgia 6 now showing blue tint, more than ever the entire State Legislature is closest its ever been to reflecting the actual make-up of its state residents. And, while still R majority ( R 7 - D 6) its just a matter of a year or two before Georgia is blue even at State level.

And now we have two Federal Senate runoffs in January. Pls donate to your favourite D election pac dedicated for Ossof and/or Warnock.
Supreme Court positions will depend on this January vote. Lets finish what Stacey showed us we can do.

Last edited:

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
She told the DNC six years ago that she was going to turn Georgia Blue. After the governorship was stolen by Kemp, she could have gone home and cried and stewed in despair. Instead she went to work and work she did. Dems can win both Georgia runoffs and at least get a tie in the Senate (I'm not conceding NC with so many ballots out in Wake and Mecklenburg counties).

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hope that when it comes time that Abrams will run against Kemp again. And this time she’ll knock him from his perch. She has proven herself to be a true leader. The state of GA needs her.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
I hope that when it comes time that Abrams will run against Kemp again. And this time she’ll knock him from his perch. She has proven herself to be a true leader. The state of GA needs her.

I get the sense that she will run again. And it looks good with the demographic shifts, voter diligence and her keen insights.

Top Bottom
1 2