Senator Orrin Hatch Passed Away

JamesMike

Power User
Reaction score
Senator Hatch’s long tenure in the Senate was marked by the ability to work compromises in legislation with both parties.
President Joe Biden, who served with Hatch for more than three decades, said he "was, quite simply, an American original."

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Senator Hatch’s long tenure in the Senate was marked by the ability to work compromises in legislation with both parties.
President Joe Biden, who served with Hatch for more than three decades, said he "was, quite simply, an American original."

RIP Orrin, he died doing what he loved.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
RIP Orrin, he died doing what he loved.
Proposing Constitutional Amendments to outlaw abortion? Saying native Americans are ignorant? Voting against the equal rights amendment? Filibustering fair housing legislation?

Don‘t leave me hanging here.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Proposing Constitutional Amendments to outlaw abortion? Saying native Americans are ignorant? Voting against the equal rights amendment? Filibustering fair housing legislation?

Don‘t leave me hanging here.
Yep, it's not to say I agree with his politics but he followed what he believed in.

I'm more concerned about term limits and how some of these people can just serve until they drop.

Top Bottom
1 2