September (20) Apple Event

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
I swear that part took longer than the download. LOL!

My phone and watch are now in the other room so the watch will update.

Oh no! It does seem like it will take longer. The progress bar is nowhere near close to being filled in.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Oh no! It does seem like it will take longer. The progress bar is nowhere near close to being filled in.
Mine finally finished but I had to delete stuff because it wanted 1.1 GB of free space. Widgets seem cool, going to check out what other features it offers.

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
Mine finally finished but I had to delete stuff because it wanted 1.1 GB of free space. Widgets seem cool, going to check out what other features it offers.

Yeah it’s huge. Mine wanted 2.3GB. I have a 256GB phone so I had the space for it. The update wanted to install in the middle of writing this! I’m on 14 now!!!!

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score
iPhone and tv are updated. Watch is “Preparing” and iPad is downloading now.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Took 16 minutes.
I hadn't noticed as I'm watching Rachel Maddow actually say out loud my theory on PRSI from early on, that the administration wants "herd immunity". Why she sees it as a math problem I will never know, I thought it was obvious with his laughably bad resistance to testing, for the worse of reasons.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I hadn't noticed as I'm watching Rachel Maddow actually say out loud my theory on PRSI from early on, that the administration wants "herd immunity". Why she sees it as a math problem I will never know, I thought it was obvious with his laughably bad resistance to testing, for the worse of reasons.

That was why I needed it to update within 15 minutes. I didn’t want to miss any Rachael. My husband is actually standing here watching tonight. He’s horrified. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so serious.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
That was why I needed it to update within 15 minutes. I didn’t want to miss any Rachael. My husband is actually standing here watching tonight. He’s horrified. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so serious.
From random Mac forums to MSNBC pundits...

Did you notice anything different with Apple TV?

JBaby

Power User
Reaction score

Herd immunity is so stupid! I love Rachel!

I’ve never watched Rachel live. I always watch the next day. I watch TYT, Rachel, and Vice News Tonight. I can’t watch right wing news. I prefer to read it. Their voices make me want to grind my teeth. I like using my watch as a quick way to mute the commercials. That’s real love there because I refuse to watch commercials at all anymore. But I gladly sit through them for her.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
My wife was the same way, she doesn't follow this stuff as closely as I do and she cannot understand why Trump is fighting so hard against such a simple preventative measure either.

Top Bottom
1 2