September (20) Apple Event

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I just set an alarm for tomorrow. Forgot today was already Tuesday and the event is today. Anyone else planning on watching?

I have absolutely no expectations. I’m just sitting back waiting for iOS 14 to be released.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I just set an alarm for tomorrow. Forgot today was already Tuesday and the event is today. Anyone else planning on watching?

I have absolutely no expectations. I’m just sitting back waiting for iOS 14 to be released.
Same here, I won't be updating any devices this year but the new iOS is always the thing I look forward to most. Word has it they won't talk about the actual iPhone as of yet, at least that's what they said on the news this morning.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I think they will be combining some things such as Apple Music, TV, Arcade, etc. into one monthly fee. There have been plenty of "confirmations" of those types of rumors. They are making more and more money from "services" and I feel like this is mostly a "Services" event.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think they will be combining some things such as Apple Music, TV, Arcade, etc. into one monthly fee. There have been plenty of "confirmations" of those types of rumors. They are making more and more money from "services" and I feel like this is mostly a "Services" event.

I’m ready for that. I’ve had Apple Music from the beginning. I have Apple+ from the free year that came with my purchase last year, and have decided to keep it. A bundle that would also include Apple News would be great.

Slow start. We’re talking about how wonderful the health aspects of Apple Watch are.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Apple Watch 6 available in red. Pretty. Measures blood oxygen saturation. Now people will be able to tell that they are getting enough oxygen even when wearing a mask.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
New watch faces. Ho hum. New interfaces available.

OMG - here’s something awesome - the solo loop. Flexible silicon loop in 7 colors. And one that’s braided in 5 colors.

New take on the leather loop. I wonder if it will be available for the smaller size this time?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Removing the power adapter on Apple Watch... sounds like they plan to do the same with iPhone to meet their conservation goals.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
You can have multiple watches synced from one iPhone with their own phone numbers... seems like they are aiming it at kids or grandparents

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fitness +

Trainers and playlists for all kinds of training from beginner to expert.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
IPad os is what I really want. I got a new iPad last year, so I’m good hardware-wise.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The lab they show during the a14 chip reveal looks pretty cool. I wonder if this chip will go into an update to iPad Pro and for the new Macs..

Top Bottom
1 2