Should Fox be scared or relieved over a Trump news network?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Personally I think they should feel relieved. Trump is not going to just disappear anytime soon and they can be done with the mental gymnastics trying to defend Trump’s lies and conspiracy theories. Trump would take great pride in definitively ending the Republican party because it shows he has power and no doubt feels the entire party is responsible for his loss and should be burned to the ground. They just weren’t loyal enough. He was never a Republican to begin with. The only value he shares is more money for the rich somehow makes everybody better off. Does Fox want to be complicit in that or do they want to be an alternative to his insanity?

I also don’t think Trump’s network would get higher viewership and ratings, no higher than any other off the rails trash reality TV network. I also couldn’t imagine who would want to advertise on it. There’s conservative media and then there’s Trump. They are not the same thing.

Mark

Site Champ
Site Donor
Reaction score
@Chew Toy McCoy

i hope they make a big effort to create a cable network.

it would be Comedy Central 24/7.

can you imagine Justice What-ever-her-name-is and Screamer Guilfoile as cheer leaders fighting for their air time?

seriously, i do hope they make a network for 3 reasons:

1 it will be an easy way to keep track of which brands we should be boycotting

2 Fox: Fox news will become a LameSteam Media channel after it loses Hannity who will go over to MagaNetwork as Head Dumbass QAnon Chief Conspirator, and, after Tucker leaves to run a spoiler pres run.

3 Fox: will need to pay increased salaries to all of its people to keep the remaining one or two who stay.

one divergent comment/question: i saw a clip of the Laura I show a week or so ago when she had on a woman who claimed she saw D people changing ballots. but i can't get anymore info on her. anybody has more info on this woman and her story as to where it stands right now?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Fox to Trump: "This hurts me more than it does you"

f57.jpg

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Trump doesn’t have the resources to start his own network. His attacks on Fox are a ploy to get the most money possible out of them. Of course they want him on their network. His backup plan would be getting OANN or NewsMax to give him a huge deal... probably something like Howard Stern’s satellite radio deal?

dogslobber

Power User
Reaction score
I think TNN might be an internet only network so you could install the app to watch The Donald live.

Arkitect

Peripatetic
Reaction score
Instagram
Whatever Fox and others may think, any sane person should be very concerned about Trump getting a TV Channel.

Imagine that power.

This is not good.

I also don’t think Trump’s network would get higher viewership and ratings, no higher than any other off the rails trash reality TV network. I also couldn’t imagine who would want to advertise on it. There’s conservative media and then there’s Trump. They are not the same thing.
I wouldn't be so sure… remind me again, how many people voted for the piece of shit?
Yeah…

Besides, it is not just going to be Trump 24/7…

It seems there are massively large reserves of shit in the USA that will readily bring rich rewards to anyone ready to drill…

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
Trump doesn’t have the resources to start his own network.
Not so fast. The Saudis have enough money they wouldn't think twice and it would ensure they have pretty much complete control over 70+ million voters in the most powerful country in the world.

Imagine 70 million people listening to their God Emperor and his family of grifters + Hannity and whoever would get onboard every waking hour.

This won't end well.

Zoidberg

Site Champ
Reaction score
You guys and gals seen this?

I don't even know where to start talking about this, lest I come of sounding like a conspiracy loon, but this is big and I anticipated it when Murdoch's papers started shifting tune last week. Even the other non-Murdoch right-wing papers in the UK have shifted their stance on Trump this week.
They are now suddenly afraid the monster they created got loose. The last thing they want is an actual civil war, and that's where Trump is headed.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve a feeling Trump will lose his luster with his incredibly dumb base voters once he’s no longer president.

Reading news across various sites, I’m feeling a greater sense of relief since just a few days ago. The acceptance of Biden’s win is spreading.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
You guys and gals seen this?

I don't even know where to start talking about this, lest I come of sounding like a conspiracy loon, but this is big and I anticipated it when Murdoch's papers started shifting tune last week. Even the other non-Murdoch right-wing papers in the UK have shifted their stance on Trump this week.
Sorry Charlie, too late to apologize. You had 85 years on this planet and made it much, much worse. Your place in hell is already guaranteed.

Top Bottom
1 2