Sickening Racism - This is Trump's America

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
From Lincoln, Nebraska. This is MAGA in action, dispensing with the formalities and just going full blown racist.

trumkp_n-word.jpg

ronntaylor

Power User
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
From Lincoln, Nebraska. This is MAGA in action, dispensing with the formalities and just going full blown racist.

trumkp_n-word.jpg

I posted this on that other forum. I have family members and friends all over the states. In rural Georgia, upstate NY, suburbs out west and on Staten Island here in NYC. Their encounters with 45's cult members is scary. We need him voted out this November. I'm worried that too many on the left will follow the same patterns from 2016 and/or that the GOP/45 will steal the election. If that happens, there's no telling what will happen. OTOH, A-holes like the one above (in the photo) may go berserk no matter how close the election is in November should Biden win.

Eric

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Reaction score
I posted this on that other forum. I have family members and friends all over the states. In rural Georgia, upstate NY, suburbs out west and on Staten Island here in NYC. Their encounters with 45's cult members is scary. We need him voted out this November. I'm worried that too many on the left will follow the same patterns from 2016 and/or that the GOP/45 will steal the election. If that happens, there's no telling what will happen. OTOH, A-holes like the one above (in the photo) may go berserk no matter how close the election is in November should Biden win.
They are out of their minds, scary and confrontational. I suppose it's not surprising considering their racist tendencies and hatred for everything but I just stay out of their way. The other side is that this guy is at risk of getting keyed or jumped, he better stay in Whitebreadistan with that truck.

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Reminds me of an episode of a show I saw (don't remember what the show was) when they performed the "dangerous stunt" of driving through the south in a car that had "NASCAR is for faggots" painted on the side of it. Let's say the people in the south didn't take too kindly to that.

Of course the OP is much darker and more serious, but I still see it as asking for an ass beating.

lizkat

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nebraska, huh? The Great American Heartland?

There's a huge disconnect between the heartland doing stuff like this and then hollering that we liberals don't even try to talk to them or understand them.

Nebraska the great American producer of agricultural commodities... not to mention pharmaceuticals, agricultural and defense machinery, pesticides. Nebraska the home of industries as diverse as meatpacking and financial services. So the people are as diverse in their interests, skills and backgrounds as anywhere else in the USA. Not sure what their excuse for voting to give Trump another four years though. Inattention? Head in sand or up someplace else the sun don't shine.

lizkat

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
^^ So I guess they're outta work?

Maybe this election's not about "the economy, stupid."

Maybe some of it's just about stupid.

Thomas Veil

Elite Member
Staff member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Oh good. A fascist parade.

They need to get out of their cars and goose step like the little Nazis they are.

JayMysteri0

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Oh good. A fascist parade.

They need to get out of their cars and goose step like the little Nazis they are.
Or maybe pick one of those "poor" neighborhoods they claim to worry about when there's a shooting to deflect from other conversations.

I'd like to see that

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Liberals need to come up with another quick slogan like Defund White People and then have to explain that’s not exactly what It really means while they spend another 6 months to a year coming up with a replacement slogan but the damage of the first is already done and will be the one that sticks.

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
Liberals need to come up with another quick slogan like Defund White People and then have to explain that’s not exactly what It really means while they spend another 6 months to a year coming up with a replacement slogan but the damage of the first is already done and will be the one that sticks.
Did you mean to post that here?

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Did you mean to post that here?

I did. Didn’t quote anybody but it was a general response to the white power/Nazi posts above.

Just saying we as a country have spent more time talking about the extended definitions of global warming, black lives matter, and defund the police than we’ve probably spent addressing the actual problems.

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
I did. Didn’t quote anybody but it was a general response to the white power/Nazi posts above.

Just saying we as a country have spent more time talking about the extended definitions of global warming, black lives matter, and defund the police than we’ve probably spent addressing the actual problems.
Got it. I agree with that, but that's not accidental, it's the strategy to deflect. If you look at MR, the "oranges" of BLM came up the 50th time, now I learned it's an organization run by "trained marxists".

Chew Toy McCoy

Elite Member
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Got it. I agree with that, but that's not accidental, it's the strategy to deflect. If you look at MR, the "oranges" of BLM came up the 50th time, now I learned it's an organization run by "trained marxists".

I think we seriously wasted at least a year of inaction changing “global warming” to “climate change” because the dumbest people in the room kept saying “but it’s still snowing in places.”

Stalling by deflection should be a punishable crime with mandatory prison time.

P_X

Elite Member
Vaccinated
PRSI Banned
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think we seriously wasted at least a year of inaction changing “global warming” to “climate change” because the dumbest people in the room kept saying “but it’s still snowing in places.”

Stalling by deflection should be a punishable crime with mandatory prison time.

What can I say...The painful thing is that it isn't only greenhouse gases, it's the destabilization of the biosphere. Where I went to school it was high school the relationship between biomes and microclimates were taught in both geography and biology separately.

What pisses me off about the GOP is they bitch about debt 24/7 but the ultimate debt is pollution, it will not go away when we stop believing in it. Unchecked pollution is the prime example of privatized profit with socialized cost.

Top Bottom