Simply Mac

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
According to AppleInsider, Simply Mac CEO Rein Voigt sent a letter to the employees of the company in order to announce the decision to shut down all operations. Each and every one of Simply Mac's employees will be terminated effective immediately, so there's no going back.

If you're weren't already familiar with Simply Mac, their stores were mostly located in rural areas of the United States. They also served as a third-party alternative to Apple's own stores. Personally, I've never been in one, but now I'm kind of glad that I haven't!

Have any of you been screwed over by these people? I keep seeing various horror stories online about the repercussions of Simply Mac's bankruptcy. Honestly, they deserve the class action lawsuit that's about to hit them in the face.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
According to AppleInsider, Simply Mac CEO Rein Voigt sent a letter to the employees of the company in order to announce the decision to shut down all operations. Each and every one of Simply Mac's employees will be terminated effective immediately, so there's no going back.

If you're weren't already familiar with Simply Mac, their stores were mostly located in rural areas of the United States. They also served as a third-party alternative to Apple's own stores. Personally, I've never been in one, but now I'm kind of glad that I haven't!

Have any of you been screwed over by these people? I keep seeing various horror stories online about the repercussions of Simply Mac's bankruptcy. Honestly, they deserve the class action lawsuit that's about to hit them in the face.
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry’s laundry is with Kramer’s dry cleaners who disappear.

Top Bottom
1 2