Site favicon

• Thread starter Deleted member 199
  • Start date
OP
D

Deleted member 199

The site favicon says political groove.

How dare you call it political groove? I don't come here to be told what to think. I come here to claim I'm interested in hogs of varying kinds and then tell others what to think. Damn beatniks.

Seriously though what's with the favicon?

Pumbaa

Not the bald guy
Vaccinated
Reaction score

How dare you call it political groove? I don't come here to be told what to think. I come here to claim I'm interested in hogs of varying kinds and then tell others what to think. Damn beatniks.

From what I’ve read that is what the site was named once upon a time. Perhaps it is time to update it to something less offensive, like say, a pretty warthog?

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

What style are you using?

OP
U

User.191

I’m whatever this style is:

1622638361481.png

and yeah, I got the old Political Groove favicon as well…

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Okay, should be fixed now. If you don't see the coffee cup icon do a hard refresh or fully close and re-open your browser and it should appear.

OP
D

Deleted member 199

erm... I mean coffee > flag any day, sure, but that isn't actually the icon I meant. That's on me, I did use the wrong term though. I meant the 'apple touch icon' thing. This thing:
main-logo_small.png

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
erm... I mean coffee > flag any day, sure, but that isn't actually the icon I meant. That's on me, I did use the wrong term though. I meant the 'apple touch icon' thing. This thing:
main-logo_small.png
What style are you using?

Greenshot 2021-06-02 06.46.44.png

I believe I've updated them all so if you're still seeing this then you'll need to hard refresh or clear your cache. It won't happen automatically.

tranceking26

Power User
Vaccinated
Reaction score
For Safari on my Mac, the Talked About favicon keeps changing from the US flag to a coffee cup lol

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.11.25 am.png
Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.12.41 am.png

Doesn't matter, just never seen it happen before, and I have a load of pinned tabs.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
For Safari on my Mac, the Talked About favicon keeps changing from the US flag to a coffee cup lol

Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.11.25 am.png
Screenshot 2021-06-03 at 12.12.41 am.png

Doesn't matter, just never seen it happen before, and I have a load of pinned tabs.
Okay, the board has their own way of adding it that works per style. So I just added it to the root as a favicon the way God intended. Should be seen everywhere now.

Top Bottom