Slave labor being used in Georgia

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I thought this was going to be about prison labor, but nope. Pretty damn close to what you would define as classic slavery. Is this making America great again?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

I thought this was going to be about prison labor, but nope. Pretty damn close to what you would define as classic slavery. Is this making America great again?
THIS is why the GOP is so vehemently against fixing immigration. Their donors want to make sure they will always have access to workers that know they are a phone call away from getting deported, so they can pay them little to nothing. All the “border crisis” nonsense doesn’t need to exist. We could fix immigration; but the GOP wants slave labor.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
"the exploited foreign workers were admitted to the U.S. through fraudulent use of the H-2A guest-worker visa program, which has been booming in Georgia as farmers struggle to find domestic sources of labor."

That can't be true. These illegals are taking jobs away from hard working Americans who would love to do the same work for the same pay. Even comes with housing in a gated community. Sign them up!

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not to make any "flew on Epstein's private jet"-like insinuations here, but FUN FACT, Bill Gates is the biggest farmland owner in the US.

I'm sure he would be outraged to hear this type thing is going on, the big philanthropist with no ulterior motives that he is.

Top Bottom
1 2