So how about Iran stop enriching uranium?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sounds like their new president is thier Trump.

Uranium seems to be the consistent variable there. I'm sure most of the people are good people and they seem to be more democratic than say, Saudi Arabia, but they seem to be obsessed with enriching uranium and their leaders are varying degrees of butthole. I don't know what the current alliances are in the Middle East but it seems Iran is consistently a shit stirrer and disliked. Is this because the leaders and people with power see no other end game other than getting assassinated if they start playing nice or allow more freedoms a la the Libya model?

I realize I'm really oversimplifying things here but I want to learn.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Sounds like their new president is thier Trump.

Uranium seems to be the consistent variable there. I'm sure most of the people are good people and they seem to be more democratic than say, Saudi Arabia, but they seem to be obsessed with enriching uranium and their leaders are varying degrees of butthole. I don't know what the current alliances are in the Middle East but it seems Iran is consistently a shit stirrer and disliked. Is this because the leaders and people with power see no other end game other than getting assassinated if they start playing nice or allow more freedoms a la the Libya model?

I realize I'm really oversimplifying things here but I want to learn.
Iran and Saudi Arabia have been at odds ever since the Iranian revolution. Saudis maintain a monarchy while Iran is run by the religious leaders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Saudi_Arabia_proxy_conflict

Top Bottom
1 2