So much for Biden caring about BLM

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Fun fact, you can still support BLM and not want to defund the police. Anyone who watched that segment saw Biden talk about reforming law enforcement.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nobody wants to do away with the police. Most people want them restructured and trained. It’s only their military arm that needs a whole lot less funding, which should instead go into psychological training.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm a lefty and think the police actually should get more money, but for the right things like weekly training on deescalation techniques, non lethal martial arts techniques, and mandatory weekly wellness checkins and counseling. I also think they should be paid more.

A lot of this is just the result of "just keep it out of our gated community" political priorities and spending.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I'm a lefty and think the police actually should get more money...
Well, depends. In my community the police department gets literally half of the city budget. Fire/medical rescue, parks, city hall, transit, capital improvements, all of that must split the other half. It's a sore point for some. It's anecdotal yes, but from what I hear quite a few cops pull upper five figure salaries plus a nice pension.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fun fact, you can still support BLM and not want to defund the police. Anyone who watched that segment saw Biden talk about reforming law enforcement.
It comes with JK territory, bish bash, mash directed at Dems never at the GOP, but did you know, they are both the same? Maybe he is triggered when surrounded by liberals. :D

Last edited:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Maybe he is triggered when surrounded by liberals. :D

... and being the shortest person in the room.

1598292076260.png

Top Bottom
1 2