So now being against racism is evil, says "University"

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Vaccinated
Reaction score
So I mentioned this before in another thread, how I didn't understand the term "anti racist", and I believed it was made up. Of course it isn't...

Anti-racism

Political philosophy

Description

Anti-racism encompasses a range of ideas and political actions which are meant to counter racial prejudice, systemic racism, and the oppression of specific racial groups. Wikipedia

My confusion was in shouldn't this be a "no brainer"? We actually need a term for being against racism? I naively thought that was just a default setting.

As I said, I was naive, as I've seen of later certain sources having an issue with "anti - racism". My confusion then stems from people actually saying the quiet part out loud, without meaning to?

To which Prager U followed up with...

Uh... Was this self admission of OUR history intended, to make the point of why there's very thing they hate... CRT?

Wha?

tenor.gif

If you want to read an ever expanding run of jokes, enjoy Twitter @ Prager U's expense today...

U

User.191

Conservative university decries anti-racism as "evil".

Or, to put it another way, they're pandering to their core and in no way espousing facts.

U

User.191

Football has always been a hotbed of racism, sexism, homophobia and any other sort of bigoted angry stupidity.

It's tribal in its worse form and then when you add in all this, it gets worse.

I grew up with the weekly drama where opposing football "fans" would meet up to kick the living shit out of each-other, all in the name of "The beautiful game"

Hell, this is nothing compared to some of the insanity elsewhere: Columbia's Andres Escobar, aka "The Gentleman of the Field" accidentally scored an own goal in the 1994 World Cup in a game against the USA.

He was murdered 10 days later...

Between high stakes money, and low stakes childish behavior, the game is forever tarnished.

Top Bottom