"Some of my closest friends are Jews," said the Founder/CEO of a Utah tech firm, right after saying "I believe the Jews are behind [the vaccines]"

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
of course he apologized well after he was raked over the coals after his stupidity.
SALT LAKE CITY — The founder and chair of Entrata, a Silicon Slopes tech firm, has resigned his position after sending an email to a number of tech CEOs and Utah business and political leaders, claiming the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a plot by "the Jews" to exterminate people.

The remarks triggered condemnation throughout Utah's tech community, and led to David Bateman's resignation from the company's board of directors after FOX 13 first reported on the emai

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
claiming the COVID-19 vaccine is part of a plot by "the Jews" to exterminate people.

Many of us vaccinated are still waiting for the extermination to kick in. Hopefully the booster will make it happen. I don't have any big plans and am dreading the thought that I might have to actually make some if the extermination doesn't happen. I really put all my eggs in the being exterminated basket.

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Many of us vaccinated are still waiting for the extermination to kick in. Hopefully the booster will make it happen. I don't have any big plans and am dreading the thought that I might have to actually make some if the extermination doesn't happen. I really put all my eggs in the being exterminated basket.
This is turning into one of the more elaborate death oriented plans ever. Vaccines will exterminate those who got them, meanwhile NOW the unvaxxed are being hospitalized and dying. Who's winning here? Is it really a plot by the funeral industry? Besides who's going to want to be here with authoritarian America, a gov't & leader who don't want to do much, and think "herd immunity" isn't so bad provided they get the vaccine first...

Wait?!

Aren't they dying too? Ugh!!

giphy.gif

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is turning into one of the more elaborate death oriented plans ever. Vaccines will exterminate those who got them, meanwhile NOW the unvaxxed are being hospitalized and dying. Who's winning here? Is it really a plot by the funeral industry? Besides who's going to want to be here with authoritarian America, a gov't & leader who don't want to do much, and think "herd immunity" isn't so bad provided they get the vaccine first...

Wait?!

Aren't they dying too? Ugh!!

giphy.gif

The vaccines are killing more people than covid and yet nobody seems to know anybody who died from the vaccine. It sounds complicated but it really isn’t. When somebody dies from the vaccine the body sends out nanobots that erases the memories of everybody who knew them so those people have no memory of those people ever existing. In a cruel twist on history the Jews quickly gather the bodies and all thier belongings and incinerate them. It’s actually diabolically simple.

Top Bottom
1 2