Clix Pix

Focused
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Something weird is happening with the photos in the POTD thread, with images being distorted and stretched. The image looks fine while one is in the process of uploading it and reviewing it, but then when hitting the "post reply" button when the image appears it is quite weird looking. I don't know if this is something affecting all images displayed in the site or just that one thread, but clearly something needs to be investigated. Thanks!

Solution
Okay, I think we're good now. I had some code in a template that stopped working right after a board update so I just removed it.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Vaccinated
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ve seen this in other threads as well. They load fine if you click on the image but the preview in the post is distorted.

For example

Screenshot at Apr 17 15-21-21.png

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I am still getting it, everywhere. Apparently xenforo is doing a fit-width on everything without preserving aspect. (iPad, iCab)
Just tried on the iPhone and iPad, both are normal now. Are you checking in other posts besides this one here where he posted a screenshot of the error?

Yoused

up
Vaccinated
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Just tried on the iPhone and iPad, both are normal now. Are you checking in other posts besides this one here where he posted a screenshot of the error?
Well, this is weird. I looked around and on this page the first post is good, the next post quotes it and the quote looks good but the image in the post is squashed, the next post has a squashed image, the the images later down the page are fine.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Vaccinated
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Sounds like it may be caching some of them, clearing the cache is one option but going forward they should all work normally.

Top Bottom