Speeding driver crashes into parked car at high speed. Three neighbors come to driver's aid. Driver shoots all three, killing one. Fourth neighbor ar

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
got to love Texas.

Speeding driver crashes into parked car at high speed. Three neighbors come to driver's aid. Driver shoots all three, killing one. Fourth neighbor arrives to help and shoots driver dead

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
got to love Texas.

Speeding driver crashes into parked car at high speed. Three neighbors come to driver's aid. Driver shoots all three, killing one. Fourth neighbor arrives to help and shoots driver dead

What do you expect when everybody has guns? People get upset; if they have a gun, a temper tantrum turns into a mass murder. People watch “Wild West” movies and want to live that way.... Do they ever add up the body counts of those westerns? We do NOT want to live that way.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Sad that I don‘t even doubt this or feel the least bit of surprise.

I would also expect 2A nutcases to focus on the fourth neighbor and how a “good guy with a gun” is the solution to everything. Fracking Wild West Worshipers.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I blame Sergio Leone, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Glenn Ford, Henry Fonda, hey Kevin Costner, where did you think you’re going? Open Range is a fuckin under appreciated film, you’re on the hook.

The last act of Hell or High Water, when a group of average Texas good ole’ boys whip out an arsenal casually is pretty amazing.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
What do you expect when everybody has guns? People get upset; if they have a gun, a temper tantrum turns into a mass murder. People watch “Wild West” movies and want to live that way.... Do they ever add up the body counts of those westerns? We do NOT want to live that way.

The thing about guns is, someone always shoots first.

LIVEFRMNYC

Power User
Reaction score
Sad that I don‘t even doubt this or feel the least bit of surprise.

I would also expect 2A nutcases to focus on the fourth neighbor and how a “good guy with a gun” is the solution to everything. Fracking Wild West Worshipers.

Without the fourth neighbor, she would have shot the entire national population one by one. :eek:

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Just a few weeks ago there was a road rage incident during traffic after an Astros game. The guy followed the other guy and shot at his truck and killed a 17 year old kid. He was caught after a few weeks of investigation.

People are nuts.

Top Bottom
1 2