Stealing The Election 101

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Remember this video? This was the MSNBC calling the 2016 presidential election for...well, you know.

I'm not suggesting you click on it. I wouldn't give them the pleasure. But if you recall, it's followed by tons of trolls about "butt hurt Clinton voters" having to watch the election being called for Trump the Tyrant, and oh, isn't it beautiful owning the libs.

I just put it up here to point out that we got over it. They think this is great entertainment. And yet here we are, more than a half year after the 2020 election, and they're still flying their Trump flags, pretending to recount votes, crying foul because the courts don't agree with their evidence-free challenges, and even possibly forming a second seditious insurrection.

The difference is night and day. We had ourselves a good cry and moved on, but they're stuck in neutral, trying to rerun the 2020 election.

Not to mention that the Slow Moving Coup is still going on--even without Donny at the helm.

I guess this is just me gloating back. That video sure didn't age well.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
This Republican state legislator's certainly slow on the uptake of facts, considering we're almost ten months down the road from poll-closing on the 2020 elections.

Mastriano, a staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump, announced plans to pursue a “forensic investigation” into Pennsylvania’s 2020 general and 2021 primary elections in July. He made a sweeping request for voting equipment and election information from York, Tioga, and Philadelphia counties.

However, the three counties — two of them reliably Republican areas, and one Democratic stronghold — refused to comply, citing the cost of replacing election equipment and a directive from the Department of State prohibiting third-party access to voting machines.

It would seem that the committee Matriano had tried to farm his proposed investigation out to, one which doesn't usually do election oversight anyway, may have been helped by state GOP leaders higher up the food chain to decide just not to go there.

Oh, and he deleted that Facebook livestream once news of its existence started to go viral.

But on Thursday, Mastriano, without offering evidence or specific details, told followers: “The powers-that-be made sure that didn’t happen.”

“We’re not in a very good spot right now,” he said. “I put my name out there to get it done, and I’ve been stopped for the time being. If there’s a way I could do it without being stopped, a way around this momentary impediment, you know I would find it.”

Mastriano, who did not respond to a request for comment, opted not to explain how his proposed investigation reached a stall during the stream. Instead, he cited a “betrayal” from a group that worked with him to advocate for the review. He did not identify the group.

“I’ve warned these ladies — don’t let it get to your head,” he said. “Watch out for pride. Remember those who helped you get there, and it’s already forgotten. The star will burn out.”

Ah, so it's some women who have decided to stand in the way of these antics. Interesting.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Last edited:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Meanwhile, stories of actual voter fraud have nothing to do with voter IDs, mail-in voting, drop boxes, early voting, drive-in voting, or anything the Republicans claim are a problem.

It turns out that disciples of Mike Lindell who work for the government are abusing their positions to allow tampering with voting machines and theft of the passwords for them. Oh and she may have “lost" 500 ballots in a prior election. Ladies and gentlemen, I present Tina Peters, Mesa County (of Colorado) Clerk and Recorder:

My guess is that somebody handed her a bottle of water while she was in line at the DMV and that caused her to do this. See how dangerous it is to give people water? Almost as dangerous as it is to give kids lunch. What a slippery slope!!!

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
He’s not the biggest name in the Traitor Caucus, but Madison Cawthorn is fixing to be one of the most dangerous.

Cawthorn talks of 'bloodshed' over future elections as he pushes voting lies

"And I will tell you, as much as I am willing to defend our liberty at all costs, there's nothing that I would dread doing more than having to pick up arms against a fellow American. And the way that we can have recourse against that is if we all passionately demand that we have election security in all 50 states," the North Carolina Republican continued.

The guy is actually advocating that a violent revolution may be “necessary” to support the Big Lie…which is in turn is simply the belief that white right wing males automatically deserve to win elections.

Wow.

This is the kind of thing that ought to earn you a visit from the FBI—at least.

Last edited:

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
An update on the ninja clown shit show that is the Arizona audit

Oh, a reminder

The man who has been overseeing the bogus election audit taking place in Maricopa County in Arizona has been unable to get into the building where the recount is taking place for the last five days. But he doesn’t think that’s a big problem.

Ken Bennett, a former Republican secretary of state, was appointed as the Senate’s point-person to independently oversee the audit conducted by the Florida-based company Cyber Ninjas, which has no previous experience of running an election audit.

Last Friday, security guards stopped Bennett from entering the building at the state fairgrounds where the audit is being conducted, after he leaked initial results from the current ballot recount to outside experts—a leak that proved the ballot totals lined up with the original results from Maricopa County officials, and undermined the claims of widespread election fraud

But when Bennett spoke to VICE News on Monday evening, he wasn’t concerned about his inability to oversee the audit process, claiming he had not resigned and was working with Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to “to work out a way for me to continue to move forward and act as liaison.”

When asked if his inability to see how the latest recount was taking place would impact his ability to verify the audit results, Bennett said: “No, no, no, not at all.” He added that the recount was “under the direction of one of the other assistant liaisons.”

That other assistant liaison is Randy Pullen, the person who reportedly blocked Bennett’s entrance to the audit on Friday. Bennett said he “thinks it was one of the other Senate liaisons,” who prevented him accessing the audit site “but that's not completely clear yet.”

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
At this point if he's not a flaming idiot, he's trolling to see if those that follow him are

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1437786445301829646/

"Now I'm just waiting for us to get the all AG positions so we can take this made up case in front of a friendly Supreme Court. If we have everyone in our pocket, I believe we stand a strong chance with this case."

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Now Pennsylvania wants in on the crazy?

Republican lawmakers in Pennsylvania on Wednesday approved subpoenas for a wide range of data and personal information on voters, advancing a probe of the 2020 election in a key battleground state former president Donald Trump has repeatedly targeted with baseless claims of fraud.

The move drew a sharp rebuke from Democrats who described the effort as insecure and unwarranted and said they would consider mounting a court fight. Among other requests, Republicans are seeking the names, dates of birth, driver’s license numbers, last four digits of Social Security numbers, addresses and methods of voting for millions of people who cast ballots in the May primary and the November general election.
Do we have a right to privacy in America?

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Seriously? Trump is still writing letters to Raffensperger asking him to decertify the election?

I don’t know whether to :ROFLMAO: or 😳 . Whatever it is, it ain’t 4-D chess. The man is just nuts.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Surprise!

(Cyber Ninjas) Hand count in Arizona affirms Biden defeated Trump in 2020 election, audit draft report says

A monthslong hand recount of the count in Arizona's largest county once again confirmed President Joe Biden won the 2020 election and the race was not “stolen” from former President Donald Trump, according to early versions of a report prepared for the Arizona Senate.

In fact, they came up with a few hundred more votes for Biden.

So what was this whole exercise for? Throwing some public money at a favored GOP business owner? Or are they still going to try to claim the process was tainted somehow?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
Surprise!

(Cyber Ninjas) Hand count in Arizona affirms Biden defeated Trump in 2020 election, audit draft report says

In fact, they came up with a few hundred more votes for Biden.

So what was this whole exercise for? Throwing some public money at a favored GOP business owner? Or are they still going to try to claim the process was tainted somehow?
It was always about bilking any sucker for money. The beauty of the grift is that it fleeced hopeful suckers that always knew the truth, but had access to gov't money to spend on that hope. The same suckers who decry gov't waste, but used it for themselves to suck up to their base & orange golden Florida calf to hopefully stay in power. It was a nice circle jerk that benefitted a few, and not the constituents who could have used that money for far better things.

For the former con man in charge it's all about eroding trust in elections so that when he & his sycophants run & lose, it's always because there was something wrong. Distrust in elections keeps them relevant, keeps them able to fleece even more dollars.

Now the interesting thing will be to see if anything changes between when the news of that report leaked out, and 1PM when they have their press conference. They have a lot of questions to face. Like the ones you asked, which everyone should ask, but also a hopeful band of suckers who went in on this on the promise of supposed cheating when there was NO evidence. Will something suddenly come up to justify continuing the grift at the last minute? I'm sure there isn't a country the ninjas haven't cast suspicion on involving this election.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
So a joke of an “audit” that lasted way too long, based on nothing but Trump’s lies, reaffirmed what we already knew. In fact, they think Biden won by a few more points than he did in the official count. What a joke.

Well Cyber Ninjas, it was nice knowing you.

Republican officials in Arizona will just say “we just wanted to be sure!”, and the cult will no doubt blast Cyber Ninjas, and demand an audit of the audit.

Top Bottom
1 2